State standard essay writing (1 Viewer)

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
Hi there,

I attend a regional school which has quite small numbers- I have 10 people in my Visual Arts Year 11 class.
I'm quite far ahead in my class- high 90%'s for most of my theory and prac assessments in art, the second running student is usually around 70-80%. And the other students pretty much bludge...

It'd be really great if I could get someone who ranks highly in their school (or state) and does art for the HSC to check over my upcoming essay, just so I can assess where I sit within a state standard.
Any help would be highly appreciated! Even if you tell me it's crap I don't mind- I just want to do well in the HSC and have a little more perspective of what the high standard is.

Leave a comment or PM me if you would be so kind and I can send it through.
Thanks!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You seem to be doing very well, is your teacher a HSC marker? If there are any HSC markers in your area or school, you should ask them to check it for you-because they will be the most reliable guide:)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
If you want to know about the standard, I recommend you look at the comments from the HSC marking centre. They give good insight as to what top band responses do well and how to differentiate your essays from the rest of the state.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

moonshoes

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)