• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

State Rankings (1 Viewer)

Zephyrio

HSC
morning storm said:
maybe i should just let everyone get frazzled in peace, but come on people this is getting a little bit silly

it is likely that the vast majority of you will not be getting a call from the BoS... besides namu, dp, fallenstar and zephyrio that is. come to think about it, its you guys that are doing all the frazzling...

carry on then i guesss..
LOL. Nah, I knew that I wasn't going to get one.

dp624

HSC
OK, too late now. Bye-bye 1st in state. top 10 (i hope) here i come!

michael.e

HSC
Are we 100% that the 1st in state ranks came out today??? The Board has changed alot of procedures since last year...

dp624

HSC
GL u2 zeph.
Yeah 1st in state came out today apparently. I know a few people who got it *cough*n*cough*a*cough*m*cough*....

michael.e

HSC
Are you serious? Not that I'm questioning your integrity, it's just that when I awaited a Young Writers Showcase nomination people ripped us hardworkers with jokes. By the way, what subjects were they for???

dp624

HSC
michael.e said:
Are you serious? Not that I'm questioning your integrity, it's just that when I awaited a Young Writers Showcase nomination people ripped us hardworkers with jokes. By the way, what subjects were they for???
Yes they came out today, and I'm serious. For pretty much every subject i'd expect, though there's an abysmally small chance that they haven't sent some out. I know people who have gotten it on BOS already.

michael.e

HSC
I see...

I know this is lame, but do u know anyone for SORI? I thought I smashed that test. :(

dp624

HSC
michael.e said:
I see...

I know this is lame, but do u know anyone for SORI? I thought I smashed that test. :(
I only actually know two people lol. But since every other year everything came out on the same day... Maybe you have a tiny chance still

Oh well, BL to those of us who were hoping but didn't get it.

STATE RANKINGS here we come. Wednesday 4pm or something

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
The first-in-course ceremony will take place on the 16th of December...in case you didn't know already...

michael.e

HSC
maybe I should call and double-check that its all over? But they've closed now anyway...
we have entered an absurdist tragedy...

lol, jokes - all hardwork is eventually rewarded in some shape or form

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
dp624 said:
Yes they came out today, and I'm serious. For pretty much every subject i'd expect, though there's an abysmally small chance that they haven't sent some out. I know people who have gotten it on BOS already.
Would they call on weekends? namu said something about how the BOS does call on weekends for some things (can't remember exact details).
There's a chance that they haven't been able to get through to some people and may call tomorrow in order to notify them of the ceremony.
If not, oh well. C'mon, top 10...

omniscience

HSC
N/A
seriously. stop giving f*** about top ranks or whatever. yes, it's pity that we didn't get them but that doesn't necessarily mean that we are not getting rewarded for all the hard efforts we put in.

We will be rewarded through good UAI and in other forms such as great words of motivation from teachers, parents and etc.

And to others who wondered about the release date, yes today was the release date. What's done is done. Get over it.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
omniscience said:
seriously. stop giving f*** about top ranks or whatever. yes, it's pity that we didn't get them but that doesn't necessarily mean that we are not getting rewarded for all the hard efforts we put in.

We will be rewarded through good UAI and in other forms such as great words of motivation from teachers, parents and etc.

And to others who wondered about the release date, yes today was the release date. What's done is done. Get over it.
Nice empathy for those who have been built up for this all year by teachers, school expectations, and who have worked their asses off to attain a goal. You could be a bit more considerate.

dp624

HSC
Don't hope for it. I'm over it now/
Also omniscience be a little nicer =D

michael.e

HSC
Keep in mind we were the largest cohort to move through ever, which could have meant there was a large number of toppers, and hence delay.

But that is just lamentful hope...

Last edited:

dp624

HSC
michael.e said:
Keep in mind we were the largest cohort to move through ever, which could have meant there was a large number of toppers, and hence delay.

Please say namu got one.
Have fun hoping =P And you can ask namu yourself =D

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
michael.e said:

unless they changed the NUMBER of courses, nah, whetehr there 5000 or 10 000 ppl enrolled in a course, tehre will still only be 1 top of state

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)