STATE RANKING| JULY TUTORING SPECIAL $20/hour| FREE ASSISTANCE TO ALL (1 Viewer)

Biotherm

HSC
needing help? struggling with school work? want to top the class?

SPECIAL JULY RATES $20/hour for the above subjects
(for students commencing in July and these rates will continue for these lucky students)

Hello fellow BOSers,
I've been a part of this forum for almost 6 years now and I'd like to do something to give back to this community. From all the support I've received I was able to gain a state ranking in Biology and a place in one of the most competitive courses. So I would like to offer my services for a fraction of what I usually charge and free assistance in the month of July.

A little bit about me...
I am an experienced mathematics, science and HSC biology tutor dedicated into furthering my students. Through my tutoring and peer mentoring experience i have developed teaching strategies which enable students to reach their full potential.

I believe the key to doing well is ignited by a passion and a true interest. I convey concepts in a clear and concise manner, going beyond the confines of the syllabus to engage the students.

Don't like being spoon-fed?
I like to challenge my clever students with activities and questions that surpass their personal expectations in order for them to gain a deeper understanding.

- proven results: I helped deliver a struggling student to reach 2nd rank in her class (so anything is possible).

Every child is capable of success if they show initiative. I will do my best to cater to your needs but a strong work ethic is essential.

1-on-1 rates :
-$25/hour for k-11 Mathematics (all levels) and Science
- $30/hour for HSC Advanced Mathematics (2U) and Biology

SPECIAL JULY RATES $20/hour for the above subjects
(for students commencing in July and these rates will continue for these lucky students)

contact biologyhsc@hotmail.com or PM me :wavey:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Thumbs up for biotherm! She's an amazing person, thanks for the books as well :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)