STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

Kamal15

HSC
Bro, are you still alive after that Border Gavaskar series... Oh wait, you support Australia, don't you.

Anywhoo, hope med is going great bro, haven't spoken to you in a while. How's life?
Hey buddy! Been going along well, med is going alright! Haha I told you I was more a fan of the cricket when India plays Australia as opposed to any side! Hope everything is well at your end.

ssohi

HSC
these modern history notes are a life saver! they are so detailed and save soo much time!!
i was lucky enough to get these for free
i definately recommend kamals notes to anyone taking modern history! :) :)

Kamal15

HSC
these modern history notes are a life saver! they are so detailed and save soo much time!!
i was lucky enough to get these for free
i definately recommend kamals notes to anyone taking modern history! :) :)
Thanks!

Sanjeet

HSC
These notes are EXCELLENT! Very detailed and simple to understand :) Highly recommended!!!

MilkDrinker

HSC
THANK YOU VERY MUCH KAMAL!!!
These look like excellent notes, I am only in year 11, but even to me they seem extremely detailed and great. Hoping these will help me get the marks i want in the HSC.
He is a really good guy to deal with and very good service. At the end of next year when I have actually used them, I shall try to remember to come back and comment on them after I have actually used them.

kev-

HSC
Oh wow, Kamal's a really great guy! All of the positive posts about him weren't lying. I was the lucky person that received the free notes this week, and although I don't do chem yet, I'm sure it'll really help me in my future years. Opening a few documents, I realised that most of them were full of diagrams and colours, which make it very enjoyable to read :) . The explanations are very clear and easy to understand even for a Year 10.

-Thanks Kamal again!

theind1996

HSC
N/A
How do you get his free notes?
He sends out free notes every now and then (check his original post in the thread) -- depends on your luck if you're selected or not.

Free bump for a Girraweener!

Kamal15

HSC
That's right! Even if you don't win the free notes, I normally do a good deal!

nitwit

HSC
hello everyone,

I bought bio and chem notes from Kamal. let me say its absolutely amazing. It do cover the third modules from each subjects and the option ofcorse. it is very simple and easy to understand and infact you will actually love what you are studying. I love these notes because they are not slabs of information and also there are diagrams, tables etc so that you can get a better understanding of the whole concept. My weakness is prac based anything and tbh I dislike them so much but going over them actually helps me remember stuff and i dont think of it as my worst nightmare. if you are really looking for good,simple and detailed notes. This is your chance cuz if u dont you are missing a lifetime opportunity :D tbh these notes do give me hope and I feel like I might be able to handle it at the very end hahha goodluck also dont forget to check out his lesson planner for chem its really good and provides you with great tips.

Kamal15

HSC
hello everyone,

I bought bio and chem notes from Kamal. let me say its absolutely amazing. It do cover the third modules from each subjects and the option ofcorse. it is very simple and easy to understand and infact you will actually love what you are studying. I love these notes because they are not slabs of information and also there are diagrams, tables etc so that you can get a better understanding of the whole concept. My weakness is prac based anything and tbh I dislike them so much but going over them actually helps me remember stuff and i dont think of it as my worst nightmare. if you are really looking for good,simple and detailed notes. This is your chance cuz if u dont you are missing a lifetime opportunity :D tbh these notes do give me hope and I feel like I might be able to handle it at the very end hahha goodluck also dont forget to check out his lesson planner for chem its really good and provides you with great tips.
Thank You!

Siddy123

HSC
ohh wow,
free chem notes :0
pick me babe, all the best with ur tutoring services as well hehe :3

yowassup

HSC
AGAIN, THANK YOU KAMAL for giving me free notes on the first two modules!!!!!!! Your notes are definitely of the highest quality and the price makes it even better.

Kamal15

HSC
AGAIN, THANK YOU KAMAL for giving me free notes on the first two modules!!!!!!! Your notes are definitely of the highest quality and the price makes it even better.
Thanks!

reddie

HSC
I just bought chem notes off Kamal and they are amazing. They are very detailed and clear - much better than any of the textbooks that I own. The lesson plans included are also very useful. This was my first time buying notes off someone and Kamal was great. From me emailing him initially to settling on a price, organising payment and then receiving the notes, - it all took under 24 hours. Kamal also gave me a great deal as unfortunately his optional module was different to mine. These notes are very worthwhile to buy, I'd recommend them to everyone. Thanks again Kamal, you're a legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)