STATE RANK IN MODERN HISTORY, 95 IN ADVANCED ENGLISH - Experienced Tutor (1 Viewer)

gabi_d

HSC
Hi, I am a second-year law student offering private tutoring for English (including Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2) and Modern History. I am also experienced in editing students’ essays and major works and am happy to do this outside face-to-face tutoring hours.

HSC (2012) Marks:
97 - Modern History (13th in NSW)
95 – English Advanced
47 – English Extension 1
47 – English Extension 2
47 – Studies of Religion 1
93 – Music 1
91 – Drama

ATAR: 98.80

I have privately tutored for more than a year, and had extremely successful students. I also have many learning resources available for the subjects I tutor and will be happy to pass these on to new students. I am friendly, approachable and flexible with learning styles: I want to help you maximise your marks using methods that suit you.

I am based in the Sydney CBD, but tutoring locations can be negotiated.

I charge at $35 per hour for face-to-face tutoring. However, if you're looking for someone to simply edit work without face-to-face meetings, let me know and we can negotiate a price.

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

jemma13

HSC
Hello,
I am interested in your services....
Can i contact you somehow?
Thanks.

Traceynguyen

HSC
Hey gabi, i know this is quite late towards my hsc but could you please tutor me for modern history, i just need to improve on my essay writing for modern history. My topics for modern are ww1 1914-1919, germany 1918-1939, leni riefenstahl 1902-2003, conflict in indochina 1954-1979. My contact number is 0405 648 919, i live in western sydney but could meet up at parramatta library for tutoring :)

cheesecake 4428

HSC
N/A
Hello, I'm interested in your tutoring in Modern History. How can I contact you?
Thanks Megan

kyyzhng

HSC
N/A
hi there. is it possible for you to msg me or post your credentials?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)