State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
nah slater is a good player...better than hodges lol... some of the tries he scored for melbourne since last year is unbelievable.... he copped a spear tackle in the openning minutes and things did improve after the 1st 20 minutes

great game by nsw last night... not 1 bad player.... lewis missed a few tackles but was otherwise sound, minichello was did a U turn in half time and blitzed through the second half.. wing kite mason and kennedy all did great off the bench... but how good is the fittler barrett combination, its like theyve been playing together for ages...last time they played together we won by 20+ and they did it again this time round... fittler shouldve converted his try

nerd2die4

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
minichello was did a U turn in half time and blitzed through the second half..
minichello was luck to be on the field. that tackle on sing was a sin bin offence at the very least.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
minichello was luck to be on the field. that tackle on sing was a sin bin offence at the very least.
Yeah, but he would have copped 10 mins at the most, most likely. I doubt it would have affected his second half performance.

nerd2die4

HSC
Loz#1 said:
Yeah, but he would have copped 10 mins at the most, most likely. I doubt it would have affected his second half performance.
No but it would have affected the NSW team, through shifting around of players and would also affected the interchange.

neonazi

minichiello has been down on his game i think this year, especially in recent weeks. he just hasnt been as influential in games like he was last year. in the first half of the origin, he played crap, his kick returns had nothin, he dropped the ball, and produced one of the biggest professional fouls in the history of the game. meanwhile, it was a pretty kool fight between crocker and omeley. one of them oculd have got really hurt if they landed more punches. great to see these fights back in origin.

nerd2die7

HSC
The third game was awesome. Stupid Shannon Noll decided to spoil everything with his stupid gargling voice. Pre-entertainment dancers reminded me of dancers from my school - same crappy moves, same disorganisation, same cheap costumes. Other than that, the game kicked ass.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Good thing he only came on before the game and not during halftime.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i actually sat through im on the footy show on thurs too. I never heard a shannon song in full, until then. :(

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Shannon MOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)