• marrons

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iamsickofyear12

HSC
copious said:
He played all THREE games.
Yeah that's what I though. I just wasn't sure about the second game because I was there and I was really drunk.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
well king won the brad fittler medal for being the best NSW player in the series as selected by ricky stuart.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
king is such a beast. smiling giant though

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
AsyLum said:
Pfft, King deserved that
yeh I thought that too. Im not saying Minichiello didnt deserve it, I just thought King deserved it more

Loz#1 said:
Actually, an article on NRL.com.au has stated Corey Parker was the player who lifted him.
yeah that article was wrong, it was Ross

SpoRTsGaL said:
Well, he still shouldn't have done it.

Anyway, QLD didn't play that well. One of the commentators said that Thurston had big shoes to fill at no. 7, because that was Alan Langer's spot, and he was successful. I don't think he was successful at all. He made a few too many mistakes and kept kicking at the 4th tackle, instead of running with the ball and gaining metres.
4th tackle kicks arent a bad option, you can catch the defence off-guard and might even gain more metres than if you kicked on the 5th

iamsickofyear12 said:
Did anyone else notice that they spent too much time showing players walking back and not enough replays, and they kept using really zoomed out shots where you had no idea what was going on?
I noticed that as well, ch 9 always seem to pick the wrong angles in the big games.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
Crocker is a wanker

32-10...what a win :p :p :p
yes, yes, and yes.

I think it could have been better if we'd kept them at zero for those last few minutes (oh, how good would it be to rub it in, 32 nothing on home ground...), but 32-10 is the best NSW has every played over there, so yeah, I'm not complaining... Besides, we did win the series, did we not? :D :D :D

corro

HSC
qld got slaughtered, personally i would have preferred to watch an incredibly close game with nsw coming out on top at the end as opposed to what happened. Still, a great win

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
I knew NSW was going to win. My bf and i played arcade games agains two ppl from Qld last friday. I declared it the real origin decider and my bf and i beat the banana benders too easily (we came out winning from the beginning). They managed to win the final game, but we still won overall - weird, huh?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
well king won the brad fittler medal for being the best NSW player in the series as selected by ricky stuart.
Deserved more.

davo_

good kid
HSC
King played well.. but don't overplay the role of the tryscorer (and I realise he played well other than scoring 3 tries in the final game).

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
Crocker is a wanker
if thats the case, then kennedy is the biggest pussy ive seen, talk about a swan dive, that shit should be left 2 soccer

well i didnt think the ref helped the maroons cause that much, thanks 4 our 1st penalty at the 70th minute, made a big impact in the game

i felt sorry 4 lockyer, that kid puts everything he has but he cant do it alone. thurston isnt a great halfback, qld doenst have a great halfback

also our backs were shit, we should of had hodges there 4 his size. i would keep wing, but williams can go. no holes were created 4 berrigan so there isnt 2 much he could do

overall, im totally disappointed with the result, especially seeing i travelled up 2 suncorp 2 watch us get slaughtered, and i could of done that at home 4 free

but what i think is worst, is seeing ricky jump up and down on the sideline. his a coach, not a cheerleader. if crocker is a wanker, maybe he learnt it from one of the best in the game, ricky stuart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)