State of Origin 06 (1 Viewer)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Lets predict the first try scorer, last year i got it right by guessing Ty Williams.

This year I reckon its gonna be Greg Inglis. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
WOOT WOOT!!

Go The Blues

14-0 half time

WE RULE

nicksta_40 said:
no, final is being played in Melbourne
wat??

why??

Victoria arent playing...NSW and QLD are...it shud bein NSW...coz last year 2 games were in QLD (i think)...so its NSWs turn

Last edited:

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
oh yeah.. and its true.. why cant finch n anasta play together like that for the roosters..? strange ..it sucks. LOL
BUT WE WON! GO NSW!

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
OMFG!!! Can't belive that! I was sure ot was goin to extra time after JT made the conversion, but the stupid finch pulls off the biggest FLUKE of his whole life!!! :burn:

Legham

HSC
Yeah! Awesome game :D GO THE BLUES! Although, there's no way it should of even nearly been close.. Buderus was raped (not literally) by the refs twice in like 2 minutes.. The first of which let in the try to qld..

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
why did we kick the ball so early in the tackle count after we scored the final try??? i think tate is gone, great game by hodges. forwards started off shit, we werent there in the first 20 minutes. we need a spark off the bench, may be move bowen to the bench and bring on hunt? who knows, but it was an entertaining game. who says origin is dead??? bring on game 2

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
i reckon they should move lockyer to fullback and get scott prince into the halves and put bowen onto the bench. I fink they kicked early cause there wasnt enough time to go through 2 full sets of 6.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
jake2.0 said:
i reckon they should move lockyer to fullback and get scott prince into the halves and put bowen onto the bench. I fink they kicked early cause there wasnt enough time to go through 2 full sets of 6.
I dont think so, Lockyer created basically created both Inglis tries!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
whoA! what a thriller, the crowd went off when finch made that goal. my voice is nearly gone and my throats killing me, its a real shame that game 3 is in stupid melbourne, have to wait till next year for another origin game :(

nafe

HSC
N/A
Godamn the fucking blues... good comeback by QLD at the end. We'll win in brissy though, i'd bet on it. I'm going to game 3, and i want to see it 1-1 going into it... what a match that'll be.

CARN THE MAROONS!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Fucken Sean Hampstead and being an asshole to Buderus. HE WAS PROVOKED WHEN HE WAS KICKED IN THE HEAD BY DALLAS WHATSHISFACE JOHNSON. QLD shouldnt have gotten that penalty. Absolutely not. I swear, that stupid penalty was the only reason Qld got to even the scoreline. Poor Buderus, must of felt like a complete stuff-up. AND THANK FUCKING GOD FOR ROOSTER BOY FINCHY. My God. What a fluke that field goal. I actually wanted golden point time to see some more intense action, but im not fucken complaining. I still hate Finch. To think thats the ONLY actual field goal hes been able to get ALL THIS YEAR shits me cos he doesnt try hard enough for Roosters. Still, frggen remarkable that we won and cos of his one in a million field goals.

To say the least, the game was great but the people that go to these games are fucken idiots. I dont know if it was the beer (which was beautiful) but throwing blown up condoms balloons and throwing them in the air and that fucken mexican cheer thing was giving me the fucking shits. If you dont want to watch the game, dont distract it for others. So even though i was kinda out of it and screaming profanities at certain players and "GO ROOSTERS" the whole time, fuck you all.

OH and to you people who full celebrated and full beleived Matt King's "try" was a try, fuck you all cos i could see in my sombre state that it wasnt and that there was no downward pressure and he dropped the friggen ball anyway. And screw you people for telling me that i was wrong. Man, i was upset. You Retards, i can still think straight when im slightly intoxicated. And i hope Hodges dies that whore. I LOVE ERIC GROTHE JNR, he gave me a beautiful fight :eek: So so beautiful AND he managed to do what ive always wanted to do: punch Hodges square in the face. Its love.:eek::eek: I thought Matt King was brilliant, and argh so was Mason. Bloody beautiful upper-body strengths guys. But geez, the blues were abit disorganised at times, total lack of communication and the QLD defence was unbeleivable the beginning of that second half. Cunts. BAHAHA we still beat them. I swear, those last final ten minutes was so intense. I was so scared, but argh WHY of all people, WHY did anyone choose FINCH to save the day. I cant even hate him without feeling bad now. friggen arghhhh

Oh and wasnt Hodgson shit. Couldnt fucken convert properly. So angry. Wouldnt have given QLD much of a chance if we got those much needed points. It was sad for O'Donnell for his debut to be injured :(. And in those last 20secs when Gasnier knocked on, i think everyone around me wanted to choke him. HAHAHA i wish someone did :(. BAHAHAH how funny was it when Lockyer kicked on the full. BAHAHAH.

And yes. that is all before i forget. I cant speak a word. :( Nights.

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i think it was more ceccin's fault ... who's had an even worse game than bumstead. he came running in as if to cry to the kindergarten teacher then completely ignored the way buderus was completely decked by thaiday 30s later after a tackle. wanker. and wtf was with all the vid ref calls when the players were 1m inside the side line..

but seriously wtf wheres anasta's kicking game at the roosters... bigger WTF @ FINCH... city country and now origin. lol it was funny, sad(in a detached wtf way) and happy all at the same time last night. does this mean he gets picked for SoO2 if gower dont make it back? I hope this atleast gets him to go back to how he was playing in 2003... but then I'd rather have soward

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Will Finch be playing Game 2? It'll be a tough one. I like to see Orford get the gig.

What is the pecking order for #7's atm?

1. Johns
2. Gower
3. Orford
4. Finch
5. Kimmorley
5. Barrett
6. Hornby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)