Stat (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
:( i haven't got anything yet. i rang up and they said they sent them out of Friday... according to my calculations they should be here now!!!! i want my moneys back!!! :( i won't be seeing any of you cos i put campbelltown as my main preferences, followed by bankstown!! hopefully i'll get something soon....

mishka

HSC
N/A
hey, postie just came and delivered my package!!! yay!!! i got my first preference - I'll be at campbelltown on sunday at 8:30. the questions remind me of how the sc was set out.... isn't there a writing section as well, or is it just multiple choice... i bet the info's in the package, i just haven't read it yet!!! :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
LOL there is a multiple choice section as well as a written section

mishka

HSC
N/A
lol, thanks!! got it sorted!! wow, some of the questions are really.... obscure. i've promised my parents i'll try my best (seeing as though they paid and all!) but seriously am worried about the writing part - some of the questions are so deeeeep!! :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i havent even bothered looking at the questions yet :p
lol
open day killed it, i thought i had already decided what i wanted to do next year now im not sure :(:(

xQuIsIt

HSC
hey guys
hows it goin
i sat for the RET test yesterday at bankstown campus 8.30
i absolutly hated the multiple choice but the written part was ok
honestly 70 multiple choice is a killer,its too much :vcross:
anyone else did it yesterday
what do u guys think
and for those who are doin it today "GOOD LUCK GUYS" ;)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
there is some what feedback in the school section

umm im going to do it today (arvo session)
thanks

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
did it yesterday at Parra Campus at 1 30, bloody lost precious time about 1/4 ppl were in the same boat as me we filled out the Multiple choice sheet wrong we wrote it in pen where it tells u to write ur name on the top left hand corner an we werent given extra time to fill ouyt the form after the 2hrs so basically we had to fill out our name an all dat stuff during the test

ruski_gal

I did the stat test last yr, and its nothing to worry about. honestly its not that difficult. Most of the questions u can eliminate which ones are wrong.

The english part is also pretty simple. when i got my package sent out last yr there were example written questions that u could practice. But to be honest i dont think it helped me cos the questions u get on the day are completely different. Just pick the ones that u feel u can argue the best and youll be fine.

Dont stress :)

I managed to get 78 for my stat and my uai was high enough to get into my course anyway, so in a way i wasted my money. but its nice to have that safety net just incase.

Hope u all do ok.

1985guy

HSC
yeah i had to borrow one even though i had 3 hb pencils, but that woman was pretty nice though, i was number 113

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh i had 2 hb pencils but my friend sam was next to me and she gave me one of hers so i didnt really have any issues..
when do we get the results for it?

bubble_tea

my phone kept going off.. -_-" it was the sailormoon ringtone and it went off 3 times..

mishka

HSC
N/A
yep, 30th november we get the results... :)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
so wat do u guys actually get?

early acceptance or 5 extra uai points or wat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)