STAT test (1 Viewer)

Ninga

HSC
Mature age people do it for entry into uni. When i did it, I had this guy who was like 4 or 5 years above me in high school doing it for entry into uni. Think he ended up getting into arts or something. Bum.

yanananananana

= Token Asian =
HSC
are there like past umat exams or like practice stuff around???
coz i don wanna pay 400 bux for that 1 day course in the holidays... wots it called? anywayz ya...
anyone want to share their notes?? :)

kow_dude

HSC
OMG.... is it too late to register for STAT already?

"Your STAT registration must be received at UAC by 17 May 2004."

Last edited:

Ninga

HSC
I did mine in December after the HSC. It was hard getting motivated to actually do the practice stuff they gave me too, cos i'd been drinking so much after the exams. I think i did ok in the end, i got like 170. Its not hard ;)

*Pooja*

Originally posted by kow_dude
But in http://www.uac.edu.au/mya/admin/sessions.html it says "Registrations have now closed. Registrations for 2005 admissions will open in early August 2004." That means i gotta do it next year?!?!
um..i dont think so. i rang them up thinking i had 2 do the test in may and they told me that if i rung up aroung early august then i could ask 4 applications forms to do the test. i think the dates are like around november this year. most of the ppl i speak 2 say theyll do it november too.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
yeah i dunno why it said that, you can pretty much do it whenever, theres lots of sessions. thats a bit confusing, i'm sure u werent the only one confused by it. just call uac if you're still unsure

klh

HSC
could someone post/scan the paper into this forum so i can see?
i just wanna test myself...

thanks!

Inferior-nova

HSC
Ninga said:
STAT is a piece of piss. Way easier that UMAT. I got smashed in UMAT, but i smashed STAT. Didnt even need the mark in the end. Just do the practice questions the send u, and if u have half a brain, u should do right.
can u send me the questions too: michaelnguyen9@hotmail.com

Ninga

HSC
Man, this is old. I meant do the practive questions "they" should have sent you. When you apply to do the test they send you a practice booklet of questions. Way to revive an old thread! Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)