stat is f*cked (1 Viewer)

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
firstly, this thread has grown with in a day.. i'm, quite proud of this...
secondly, i blame uws for taking my 119 dollars... and uac for being fucking gay with the uai...
thirdly, the stat is gay... and shit... i condem that do not take this test... eventhough i'm over my result.....

So natstar, natstat, or what ever uws can go get a get stuffed

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
u shouldn't be proud of that. And technically its ur fault for actually doing the test, it said no where that u actually had to take the test.
And if thats what u think of uws - don't even bother coming to uws next yr.

jess pollard 1

natstar said:
You paid the money. Noone said life is easy. Your gonna go no where in life if u blame ur misfortunes on others/things.
And if u are gonna have an attitude like that, im sure that UWS would say the same to u. Get stuffed. With ur attitude u wont get in anywhere. Stop Whinging
lol awww luv, u've totally missed my point, and proved it at the same time. u didn't even do the test or recieve a disappointing mark anyway, u don't even live in western sydney so why even come to this thread to bag all us out? my whole point was that we were all just having a whinge and to leave us be, of course i know it aint the UNI's fault and i was over it within a few hours anyway, but what my point was, this thread was designed to let us vent some feelings then get over it but then u decide to come along and be all politically correct when u shouldn't have even invited urself to this thread anyways!! jesus christ, luv trust me i know alot about life and a stupid number isn't something that's going to ruin the rest of mine!! and no, i don't blame others, i just get pissed off when i get really dissappointed, don't u? think bout it

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
natstar said:
I do live in Western Sydney- for uni. What I said was Im not from Western Sydney so I couldent of done the test becasue you have to live in West sydney to do it.
Its not the point that you got a bad mark, nor whther ive done it or not. Ive done tests in the past and gotten bad marks but I dont go around blaming others/things. I blame myself, after all it is my prob. Dont get me wrong, vent as many feelings out as u want, but dont blame the uni becuase of ur mark...thats the whole point in why i joined this thread.
As you said, a number isent going to ruin ur life. Why not wait till ur UAI comes out? Or is that just another stupid number. Anyway there are other pathways to uni...a stupid number doesent mean everything.
Im allowed to come to this thread. These are free forums. I go to the uni. Maybe you should think about us knowing what we are talking about, so when you run to us uni students for advice, we dont go and tell you to shut up.

EDIT: Judging by ur sentence structure, I can see why u may have gotten a bad mark, and the fact that I cant understand what ur saying may affect the fact that I havent gotten ur point.
"BITCH BITCH LIFES A BITCH"- THAT IS UR MOTTO... I'AM ALLOWED TO VENT MY WRATH AND FURY ON THE UNI TO GET OVER MY DISFORTUNE.... YOU ARE DIGGING A BIGGER HOLE FOR URSELF.. BAGGING OUT JESS POLLARD1 WHEN SHE IS TRYING TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU... YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE THE NERVE TO COME TO THIS FORUM AND GIVE PEOPLE SHIT... I HOPE THE MOD'S BAN YOU FOR THAT... AS YOU CAN SEE I'M :vcross: :vcross: ... YOU DIDNT TAKE THE TEST SO YOU WOULDNT KNOW HOW IT WAS SET SO DONT SAY IT WAS EASY AND THAT SHIT.... WHO IN GODS GREEN EARTH WILL ASK YOU FOR ADVICE, WHEN YOU BAGG OUT PEOPLE AND PROVOKE THEM....
"we dont go and tell you to shut up." YOU DID, YOU REFERED TO ME AND A COUPLE OF PEOPLE... SHUT UP AND STOP WEINING.... SO I'LL HAVE THE HONOUR TO SAY----> THIS IS A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE SAY STUFF, DON'T BE LIKE A DICTATOR/CONTROL FREAK AND TELL PEOPLE TO STOP WIENING.. THE THREAD IS ENTITLED STAT IS F*CKED... THIS IS MY OPINION AND OTHERS AROUND.. IOT DOESNT NEED A SMART ARSE TO CONTROL IT.. OK
DO YOU GET IT
and also you say "I dont go around blaming others/things"- is a lie... no one on the earth besides the pope, have not blamed others for their undoing.. history alwas shows us that.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Considering U posted the thread in the forum of the uni that we attend, we are obligated to reply ... we help ppl who want to know more about the uni ... personally i hope that you don't get into uws ... and natstar obviously has more sense than you, she wouldn't blame the uni for test test.

For heavens sake, we have both just completed a whole year at uni ... that would be more difficult than a simple little iq test ... i doubt if you would make it past a few weeks.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
*Offers Natstar a nice warm glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP!

If you were so smart (obvious from the IQ test u passed to get into that course) then you wouldve had realised that the bloke was dissapointed and wanted to vent his anger about his poor mark. You also would have had the common decency to allow him to swear at whoever he desires as long as he doesnt keep his anger boiling up inside him.
Instead however, you decided to fuel his anger, even though u were completely aware of his position, and u decided to do this on a constant basis...Now to me that doesnt seem something that an oh so smart uni student who passed her entry IQ test should have done...
So my final thought would be to tell you to lay off and let the guy deal with his emotions in his own way, instead of fuelling his anger.....

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
natstar said:
haha jeez...we got some real angery kids here...c'mon let it all lil ones.
Jeez all I said was dont blame the uni. I am allowed to come to these forums becuase I actually go to the uni, and yes I do give advice and a lot of people want it and are thankful for it (just check my PM box, as well as the other forums, as well as my reputation)
I may of not done the test but i know how it was set out (ive been told). And I have also done similar entrey tests in the past. I did an IQ based test when I applied for KvB Institute of Technology...and what do you kno..I got in.
Jeex dude if you cant handle a bit of criticism in your life that will lead you nowhere too, just as much as blaming your misfortunes on others. If we are gonna write in caps. YOU DID THE TEST, NOT THE UNI. THE UNI ONLY GAVE YOU THE CHANCE TO BETTER YOUR UAI. UAC SET THE TEST. So if you are going to blame anyone blame UAC. You should be thanking UWS for giving you the opportunity.
Dude. Im am giving you advice. Dont blame the uni, otherwise if you do come to UWS, noone here will be willing to give you advice if you need it...and yeah you will prolly need it. Besides, blaming the uni just shows your lack of maturity. If you are going to act like an idiot, go somewhere else. Uni bagging is not tolerated on this forum, neither is SPAM, and for that the mods will ban you. Ive seen it been done.
My advice for you is to stop over reacting, and accept criticism. Deal with it.
hold on... personal attacks... you were the one who quoted by saying of you wernt stupid you would of did well.. i find that as a personal attack at me and fellow people you did the test... in fact the mods should ban you, i havent attacked no one, but supplied my point of view to others.. you being ungratful to realise that i was pissed off with my mark, and that i blame uac and uws is my point of view..... uni bagging is not allowed, tell me WHY!!!! there is bagging in the usyd, unsw, and uts forums about the uni and about the subjects...."

i think someone should come to there senses and realise that this a public forum which i created this topic, to vent my fury... natstat or what ever your name is, you should take some prozac, and realise that the world doesnt revolve around you but around this forum and how people can vent there fury on it.... if ya dont like go and get lost... but don't tell me i'm making personal attacks when you said a personal attack on people who didnt do well.....

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
natstar said:
I said he can vent his anger, but do it some where else. If anyone blames the uni I attend then I have the right to defend my uni and tell them to stop whinging and get over it. They are shouting and whinging, so why cant I???????
Anyway swearing and personal attacks are not tolerated..so if you are going to be a dick do it somewhere else. I only made a statement. Dont blame the uni. Its not my fault this guy is getting so worked up over it. He should really learn to carm down otherwise he will have a heart attack by age 20. If anyone posts a post on these forums, I have the right to respond to it. Not my fault if he doesent like my opinion
it didn't seem like u had an opinion, but instead crictising me on blaming uac and uws......i think you are :confused: :confused: :confused:

Skeeta

HSC
natstar said:
Dont you wana to that course (starts with o cant be fucked trying to spell it) that may not have the demand for the cutoff to stay at 87.10. Perhaps it may go down to 84?
yeah thats me and the course is osteopathy... and yeah theres alot of demand for students to do the course - hopefuly it will drop. i was just hoping that my stat would be high enough so i didnt have to hope for the UAI to drop...

o well still got the UAI to come..

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Hey how do u know if your score is good or not? and how is it a ranking? i thought it was a mark?? can anyone help me??

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
natstar said:
I was only saying this to you. Not everyone that got a lower score. You are the one whinging about paying the 119 bucks bla bla bla. Your stupid to have no common sense in the fact that your blaming stuff on institutions that didnt play a part in making the test. If you are so annoyed with it, why not take the effort to ring UAC up and complain.

"lol the is quite a differnce between a student that doesent even go to any uni and bags one out, and the students that go to a uni and bag it out (which are usually in a trivial sense in response to admin, teachers etc) and the fact that they actually know what they are talking about and have expereinced it. You have not experienced anything to do with uni and you are already bagging it out."

you dont even know me, i have experienced uni's thank you very much... i participated in the mac uni open day cause my 2 brothers took part in it, and also i play 2nd grade and soccer for syd uni.. i know wat it is like to experience uni..

"was only saying this to you. Not everyone that got a lower score." by saying this to me, that is a personal attack.. and did you say that the mods can ban you for that, i think that was ur 6 personal attack to me.. i think the mods should do something and ban, you.... resorting to personal attacks is low.... :vcross:

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
natstar said:
dude, i didnt understand that at all. If ur gonna quote, do it properly. I demonstrated your use of personal attacks which u choose to ignore. Just cuz u played soccor for syd uni (which i doubt is true) and the fact that u went to an open day doesent mean u have uni expereince. I and many others have been at uni for an entire year or more. you havent expereinces the classes, the admin, the teachers etc. We have. Jeez get over the mods. They dont ban people for trivial matters. When you said that I should be on Prozac, then I think I have the right to report that..dont you...
you pity me.... your not even worth of fighting or arguing with you.... why don't you and complain to someone else.... if wanna continue bitching with me... all i can say is BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
:vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
natstar y didnt u take the nice big warm glass i offered ya

jess pollard 1

Purp|e said:
hahahahahahah i cant believe this is still going ...QUOTE]

OMG me neither!!
in actual fact i got top 18.5 % in the english part for your info whoever criticised my punctuation!!
and for god sakes for the last time, i never blamed the UNI and this whole thing has just become a riot, i think its time for an "END TO DISCUSSION"

jess pollard 1

natstar said:
umm this discussion officially ended 12 days ago. Get with the times
lol haha ooh your a tough one arent ya love. perhaps i have better things to do with my time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)