stat is f*cked (1 Viewer)

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
fucken hell i hate stat and the uws.... this result puts so much pressure on people if they did shit.. including me..... being like a iq test it is fucked.. so to the ret/stat test fuck off...... :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :mad: :mad: :vcross: :vcross: :mad: :mad: :mad: :vcross: :vcross: :mad: :mad: :vcross: :vcross:

jess pollard 1

aww man, i agree, stupid IQ test entitled 'STAT' for UWS got me a score of 69!!! yes that's right 69, what bloody good is that to me?!?!?! i was cut when i saw the mark but i was kinda expecting to go shit in it. stoopid test, it was shit anyway!! how did everyone else go?

federal

HSC
i totally agree it was shit as.. i got 73 like what the hell can i do with thst i needed at least a 77 now i have to wait for hsc results which i know are even worse :vcross:

neuro_logik

HSC
i got shit house, 61,wtf am I gonna do with 61.... wait I can do horticulture or systems agriculture lol, here comes farmer neuro_logik, anyway STAT/RET is just a revenue raiser for UWS, $119 for a test, I could have bought a cheap hooker.

neuro_logik

HSC
natstar said:
Dont blame the university. You's are the ones that did the test..It's your fault that you didnt get a high enuf mark. May be harsh but its true
I should have thought about it more, *thinks* test or hooker?.

fluteyourtoot2001

Little Miss
HSC
neuro_logik said:
i got shit house, 61,wtf am I gonna do with 61.... wait I can do horticulture or systems agriculture lol, here comes farmer neuro_logik, anyway STAT/RET is just a revenue raiser for UWS, $119 for a test, I could have bought a cheap hooker.
OMG - neuro_logik, that's got to be one of the best quotes from the HSC! And btw, if as a farmer the cows ever treat you badly, I'll be there to psycho-analyse you since I got 89 in RET which is enough to do straight psychology but not arts/law which I needed to get 93 at least for.

Anyway, while I can't agree with you about the whole hooker things, $119 is enough to buy a really cute dress. Anyways a hooker and a dress are kinda the same aren't they? When you wear them they give you pleasure!

neuro_logik

HSC
fluteyourtoot2001 said:
OMG - neuro_logik, that's got to be one of the best quotes from the HSC! And btw, if as a farmer the cows ever treat you badly, I'll be there to psycho-analyse you since I got 89 in RET which is enough to do straight psychology but not arts/law which I needed to get 93 at least for.

Anyway, while I can't agree with you about the whole hooker things, $119 is enough to buy a really cute dress. Anyways a hooker and a dress are kinda the same aren't they? When you wear them they give you pleasure!
Farmer wouldnt be too bad, working the land, picking up country chicks, killing rabbits/wild pigs/ kangaroos.

fluteyourtoot2001

Little Miss
HSC
Well I'm ideologically opposed to farms for a number of reasons:

a) I have a deep sated pyschological fear of farmers, due in main part to Old Macdonald

b) Like anyone looks good wearing overalls

c) You have to travel like 100Km to get to a shopping centre and due to the fact that I have had an accident in my own garage (I ran into the front of it - i mean how do you know for sure if your in the garage or not if you don't touch wall to make sure?) this could prove dangerous not only for myself but also other drivers

and most importantly d) Due to the fact that most farms are like in country Australia I'm sure that they often don't pick up on all TV networks and that would mean that I might miss the last episode of Sex and the City EVER and that would mean that I would never know who Carrie ends up with!

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
natstar said:
Dont blame the university. You's are the ones that did the test..It's your fault that you didnt get a high enuf mark. May be harsh but its true
it is not our fault.. that some people do not handle or find it difficult with those sort of stimulis questions... its a bloody fundraiser... they could implemented something like a sat stlye like in the usa.... fucking bullshit.. i got 48.... what the the fuck..... wat fuck 48..... i'm gonna burn that bloody sheet and get rid of the evil pressence.... people who fucked up like me... dont worry next if month uai is better than the ret its a success.. lol......

UWS= con artists----> :mad: :mad:

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
god damn ... if u guys did badly ... i am fucking owned. i didnt get mine today ... but i did it at the saturday 8.30 sesh ... i was at a muse concert the nite b4 ... then i didnt sleep :p i walked in like just in time to start and my head was going insane and i cudnt hear much either >.< ... and i left like 20 mins early in the written bit ... i guess tomorro ill be able to confirm that i wasted $119 :(

tennille

HSC
I got 70- pretty crap, and i needed to get above 70.95. That is so annoying. If I got 71, I would have been a bit happier, even though it's still a crap mark. I feel so un-intelligent now :(

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
natstar said:
no its not the uni's fault. The few people I kno that have done the RET/STAT have passed and did well. Its a fucken test. It would be the same if you did a STAT for other uni's. Its not a con, if you didnt think it was worth it, why do it.
That's true. It is set out like an IQ test so that they can determine how "intelligent" you really are which is not gained from a UAI. It wasn't too difficult, but I reckon the multiple choice stuffed me up more than the essays.

tennille

HSC
natstar said:
Dont worry about it too much Tennille, im sure u will get a higher uai. Even tho an IQ style test may be all common sense, its still prolly harder than the HSC.
I hope I do get a higher UAI. I was aiming for the 90s (I only did the STAT test just in case I go really crap in the HSC- it's my 9th choice), and the assessment marks of most of my subjects are in the 80s and 90s, but I think I stuffed up the HSC so I might get in the 80s. I dunno. I don't want to get cocky about my marks but I don't want to get too "depressed" either...hehehe.

jess pollard 1

yeah yeah so it ain't the UNI's fault or whatever but jesus 'natsar' some of us are cut here, i know i was when i saw the mark! for some of us that was another way of getting into uni, let us bitch bout the uni, people who have such 'politically correct' opinions like u always make the ppl like us feel even more worse!! geesh cut us some slack, I WANT TO BLAME THE UNI!! stupid IQ test!! don't worry everyone, some of us might just be better suited to things we could actually STUDY AND UNDERSTAND! i'm over it now anyways, its was just a stoopid-ass stat test... meh, hopefully the hard work in yr 12 will pay off for a better HSC mark.
that's my two bobs worth!

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
but natstar is right ... its got nothing to do with the university, if we fucked up its our own fault. ur gunna have to realise that, so build a bridge :)

and yeah u may be lucky enuff to get the uai u want neway ... unlike myself who did nothing all yr ^_^

tennille

HSC
Exactly- there are other paths to get to uni without getting a good UAI. My cousin got a UAI of 50, and he used a back door to get to uni. He is currently doing his honours in Business Management at UWS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)