Starting off with business - Ready? (1 Viewer)

dannielle_93

HSC
I summarised the Qantas case study in accordance with the syllabus so hopefully I can use that throughout the essay question :)
aw thats a good idea, if anything is asked on industrial relations you'll ace it with qantas:) I saw your last post and I feel excatly the same im so nervous and scared!

dannielle_93

HSC
im hoping its an easy paper like hsc 2009 paper. but yeah itll be good when its all finally over and can finally relax and SCHOOLIES :)

TomTom123

HSC
Past papers are essential for business studies. They like to inter-racial topics and you have to develop your own ideas/concepts sometimes

You must do business studies past papers or your fucked. Know the content it only half, applying it is another thing.
The business studies questions barely incorporate anything from the syllabus.

And I know for a fact that some business studies text books miss out on key business syllabus points such as the legal and ethical aspects of marketing they have 1 page for 2 whole points

dannielle_93

HSC
Past papers are essential for business studies. They like to inter-racial topics and you have to develop your own ideas/concepts sometimes

You must do business studies past papers or your fucked. Know the content it only half, applying it is another thing.

And I know for a fact that some business studies text books miss out on key business syllabus points such as the legal and ethical aspects of marketing they have 1 page for 2 whole points

for the essay, for example if they ask a financial question do i have to give up to date statistics or can i give ones from 2004?

kirstyanne-xx

HSC

It is true that you have to apply the syllabus to hypothetical situations, but generally the questions are direct syllabus references. So if you know the content very well, you can apply it to any question thrown at you. For example, the report questions always outline what you must talk about, providing direct syllabus references such as provide 2 sources of change in business or analyse why differentiation would be effective in this situation etc.

shakky

HSC
Even though I studied intensively for business, and done all the past papers since 2001, i still feel unprepared. I don't know whether it is just anxiety but i am not prepared. And I am so pissed off that I have Business and Drama on the same day. If I survive tomorrow, it will truly be miracle.

Taranpreet

HSC
Why did the board of fuckwits decide to put business studies (the third most popular subject) before english so we have 3 consecutive days. Smart one
four consecutive days for me; engineering studies right after english fml!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)