starting new degree in second semester??? (1 Viewer)

thirsty

HSC
ok, the thing is im very unorginised and i want to change my arts degree from just arts to bach teaching combined with arts. i know its too late to apply now, but does anyone know if there is ny chance that i could apply to start in semester two next year. also do i do this through UAC or through the uni, because i've already done one year of arts courses. Im very confused so any help would really be appreciated. thanks

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
It isn't too late to apply through UAC. Yes, you'll have to pay a $90 late fee, but that's the only difference between applying now rather than earlier on. You'll still be selected like you otherwise would have been.

thirsty

HSC
ha ha ha thanks for making me feel welcome...
i have decided to go through UAC and i am in the process of doing it now. It's stressing me out like crazy and i have no idea why, they just make everything so complicated. I hope i get in. I'm so keen to get my teaching started hey...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
please oh, for the love of jellybeans, please don't get disheartened in the first year! It gets better, it really does, I promise all the peroxide in the world that it does!

thirsty

HSC
ha ha ha ha thanks for the advice.... i wont give up im so determined. as long as therese davis isn't my lecturer or whatever... i cant stand that woman... BUT ANYWAY
yeah im nearly finished applying.... man they make everything hard

rific

HSC
The inestimable Therese Davis isn't an educ lecturer, so you're off the hook there, just steer clear of her arts subjects and you should only have to deal with... well, I wouldn't want to spoil any surprises for you.

All the peroxide in the world, SJ? Big call...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
rific said:
All the peroxide in the world, SJ? Big call...

lol, i got my hair done yesterday for my birthday and I think the peroxide has leaked into my brain!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)