• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stargate (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I just watched Bounty before I watched Atlantis.

Not a bad episode for one of their low budget, action episodes though the start was pretty cool.

Hopefully now the alliance might be a little more helpful and less about killing SG-1 now this new guy is in control, because we all know they need as much help as they can get against the Ori.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
bump.

Bad Guys

Well watch this last week so this is from memory.

A pretty good fun episode with all the band well bar Sam.

Talion

Awesome episode. <3 this one.

This was pretty much Teal’c Sateda and it was certainly down well.

Good show down at the end and the fight scene with Cam Vs Teal’c.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of Bad Guys - though what the government did at the end seems like something the U.S would do if it happened here.

Haven't watched Talion yet. Will start downloading it now. From what you've said though, it seems pretty good - can't wait to see it!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
For the type of episode it was Bad Guys was good but knowing that season 10 is the last season it was a little disappointing but then again have to remember when they filmed and came up with the storyline ideas they didn't know this so meh.

Awwww, well report back when you watch Talion, it's awesome compared to the last few.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Watched Family ties this afternoon, eh wasn't the best episode probably worst of season 10 I dare say. Hopefully the last two are brillant. :)

Siz caught up yet? You better so we can discuss. :p

Battlestar Galactica was good this week.

sunny

meh.
HSC
It just feels like they're writing fillers because they want to leave the Ori storyline for the movies.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey Nathan - I watched Talion earlier today. I loved it. Although it didn't show anything directly related to the Ori, it had some good character development [in the 10th season!] with Teal'c and Braitac (sp).

About to watch Family Ties in a tick. Shall report back when I've done so.

EDIT: Just watched Family Ties - complete filler episode, which was a bit of a let down, but hey, what can you do? Again, it was good to see some character development, especially between Vala and Sam. By the way, I thought Claudia Black's acting was quite good, compared to normal. Also a funny ending, with Teal'c at the play.

Next episode: Dominion: SG-1 gets caught in the middle when Ba'al and Adria compete for domination of the galaxy.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
anyone finished season2 of atlantis yet?

i want to go through season 3 so when 4 kicks off[should be soon right?] i can watch it.

Jewel staite is supposed to become a major character aswell.

X

xeuyrawp

Serius said:
anyone finished season2 of atlantis yet?

i want to go through season 3 so when 4 kicks off[should be soon right?] i can watch it.

Jewel staite is supposed to become a major character aswell.
Yeah I have. Ooh I like Michael. Interesting episode, that one! :D

I'm not sure about the whole continually linking Atlantis to Earth thing, though.

I liked the premise of totally stranded explorers who couldn't contact Earth. Now it seems that they can not only dial Earth and rock up when they want to, but fly there in a couple of days for a return trip. Seems like a bit of a short term cop-out by the writers. I suppose one of the other problems was that SG-1 really had too much of the Atlantis backstory in it.

Anyway, is anyone looking forward to the films, which are going to conclude the SG-1 series? I suppose the last few seasons were a totally different story arc (Priors etc) from season 1 of Atlantis (which was linked to season 7-8 of SG-1), so the killing off of the series won't affect the Atlantis story too much.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep finished season 2 atlantis months and months ago have it on DVD now so might watch it again. Also finished Atlantis season 3 it was awesome. :D You should catch up for season 4 as it is certainly going to be very different without it's big brother (SG-1) around.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Wow, Atlantis season 2 seems so long ago.

It wasn't bad. Season 3 was just as enjoyable. But if you're going to wait to watch season 4, you may be waiting a while.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey Nathan. Just watched Dominion. Woot! Go Earth!!

Great lead up for the films, though.

Next and final episode: Unending: SG-1 members travel into the future 20 and 40 years and see what their possible futures may hold.

Sounds alright - hopefully a good ending to the season.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hey Siz,

Yep your right Dominion was an awesome episode especially the plan and everything.

WOW next week sounds like an awesome ending I love timetravel episodes. :D And then we wait for the movies.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
pritnep said:
Hey Siz,

Yep your right Dominion was an awesome episode especially the plan and everything.

WOW next week sounds like an awesome ending I love timetravel episodes. :D And then we wait for the movies.
Which will be a fun wait...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well at least we know we get a proper ending to the Ori story arc so should be good and hopefully if they do well there could be more.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey Nathan - I just watched Unending. Don't want to spoil anything, so let me know when you've watched it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)