Star Wars! (SPOILER WARNING) (1 Viewer)

funniboi

HSC
the beginning intro text.
i wouldn't really consider this a spoiler so i wont spoiler tag it.

REVENGE OF THE SITH

War! The Republic is crumbling
under attacks by the ruthless
Sith Lord, Count Dooku.
There are heroes on both sides.
Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the
fiendish droid leader, General
Grievous, has swept into the
Republic capital and kidnapped
Chancellor Palpatine, leader of
the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army
attempts to flee the besieged
capital with their valuable
hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a
desperate mission to rescue the
captive Chancellor....​

X

xeuyrawp

funniboi said:
ahaha yeah! how great was that?
better spoiler tag it up

yoda walks in to confront darth sidious, and hammers the two guards with the force, oh man,.. or what about when he pushes sidious back when he does the electric shit to him, man.. its great how they limit yoda's fighting, but only show it at its peak. so we dontg et bored of it, it was so awesome

ahahhahaa!
That was the best part of the movie, as was seeing Haydon's new (computerised) yummy body.

ANyway, I wasn't that pleased with the movie as a whole, but I liked the music.

funniboi

HSC
yeh the music was cool
man...
it was so good
the way they fixed it all
yoda to exile
luke and leiya split
obi watching luke
vader gets his suit
deathstar being built
republic to empire.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

funniboi

HSC
and omg
waht about r2d2 hahahaa
what a little sickcunt he was
nice tricks up his sleeze rofl!

X

xeuyrawp

funniboi said:
yeh the music was cool
man...
it was so good
the way they fixed it all
yoda to exile
luke and leiya split
obi watching luke
vader gets his suit
deathstar being built
republic to empire.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Yeah, but I think the end was a little rushed in order to have all the stuff. Some of it, IMO, they could have left out

funniboi

HSC
not really, i reckon it was summed up pretty nicely..
infact, i think it was done very nicely.
i couldnt imagine it any other way.
i dont see what could of been left out!!

X

xeuyrawp

funniboi said:
not really, i reckon it was summed up pretty nicely..
infact, i think it was done very nicely.
i couldnt imagine it any other way.
i dont see what could of been left out!!
hehe, that's your oppinion.

Did you guys notice the "errase C3PO" bit? I mean, it was to be expected in some form aof another.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Good solid conclusion to the saga. Particularly commendable was the buildup to Anakin's fall. Those were some of the tensest, most dread filled moments in Star Wars history.

A few critcisms.

*. What was with the slapstick? Did we really need to see R2D2 kick ass at the start? I realise that a little bit of humour is necessary, but I think Lucas overegged the pudding a bit.

*. The makeup for Darth Sidious is ATROCIOUS. Freddy does NOT belong in the Star Wars universe. I was enjoying so much the tension built up to that point, and it just all disappated has I laughed my lungs out.

* Damn stupid dialog. I know this is a space opera and melodrama comes part and parcel with it, but some of this stuff was just ridiculous. Oh well, I guess it wouldn't be a George Lucas movie without crap dialog.

* Lucas was too keen to explain every last insignificant detail in A New Hope. Some things, such as the first time Vader breathes through the mask could've been cut to make things a little less silly.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Yay I'm back!
In short, I loved it and the dark sides really were dark. I dunno about you guys but I 'felt' it when Order 66 was given (no spoilers :p). So sad...
Beginning was cool and big and R2 was such a smartarse droid as usual and I still think he's the coollest.
It ties together everything pretty well and though the acting was a bit shaky (interactions between Hayden and Natalie), the others performed well.

X

xeuyrawp

funniboi said:
what erase c3p0 ??
Well a point had been made by fans that C3PO was Anakin's droid. 3po then meets Luke / Obi, etc, yet he seems to have no knowledge of his past life, which envolved Luke and Anakin. bah, that was poorly written, but you get what I mean.

funniboi

HSC
oh, yeah i get what you mean. yeah true that really wasn't explained muched.. but it's most proberly done to erase all evidence that obiwan/yoda etc is still alive, anakin'ds kids, so if the sith/or anyone else for that fact, gets a hold of them nothign will be leakeD? most likely a safety issue... bleh.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
oh my god did anyone else laugh when vader did his scream at the end..that was so chessy..but apart from that, damn fine, kicks TPM and AOTC asses..id give it 7.5/10

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Gargh, it's obvious what's gonna happen, and you know whats gonna happen, yet in some parts of the movie (such as Anakin's decision with Mace Windu/Palpatine), I still was thinking to myself "don't do it man..!!" Yeah it's pretty sad what happens to anakin and the jedi, and I did feel it, even though we all know what happens eventually.

funniboi

HSC
yeah, that scream sorta was.. abit.. ugh. lol
but see his power just before it ?? man that was fucken crazy.

yeah, even tho you know wats gonna happen throught the movie i was like
"dont do it" and stuff like that, hoping that anakin wouldnt turn to the dark side..
but then again, wats a movie without a villian ?
i honestly hope there would be a starwars 3 extended version
but yeah, might have to awit and see.. :)

9 /10 for me
:)

X

xeuyrawp

Led-Zep said:
oh my god did anyone else laugh when vader did his scream at the end..that was so chessy..but apart from that, damn fine, kicks TPM and AOTC asses..id give it 7.5/10
Yes, I did too. Also, when he got out of the chair, with his new legs, he did the robot dance.

Some parts of the acting were pretty poor, I'd say. Like when OB1 looked at the hologram and goes "I can't watch any more", or when Vader goes "no, I couldn't have [killed them] nooooo1!!"

I also laughed when Yoda smashed those two guys at the door, when he got thrown against the wall, and when Palpating got knocked over the chair. Woulda been funnier if his cloak went around his head.

Last edited by a moderator:

funniboi

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Yes, I did too. Also, when he got out of the chair, with his new legs, he did the robot dance.

Some parts of the acting were pretty poor, I'd say. Like when OB1 looked at the hologram and goes "I can't watch any more", or when Vader goes "no, I couldn't have [killed them] nooooo1!!"

I also laughed when Yoda smashed those two guys at the door, when he got thrown against the wall, and when Palpating got knocked over the chair. Woulda been funnier if his cloak went around his head.

LOL!! i remember that robot dance thing

i was thinking

is he tryin to do the robot or just that he's not used to his new legs?
rofl
it lookd mad tho, but just doesnt fit in rofl

X

xeuyrawp

funniboi said:
LOL!! i remember that robot dance thing

i was thinking

is he tryin to do the robot or just that he's not used to his new legs?
rofl
it lookd mad tho, but just doesnt fit in rofl
Yeah. But a round of applause for Yoda smashing the two Red Imperial guards!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
is it just me or was there mass clapping and laughter in your theatre?
and did you have weird fanatics dressed up? i sat next to a guy in darth vader costume who looked 100% the part. he didnt take the helmet off to watch the movie!

i did appreciate at the end how the star destroyer looked like it did inside in new hope. that was a good touch even though the technology looked shithouse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)