• Only if ur a fan

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I liked #3 better then 1 and 2 but nothing can beat those originals in my eyes..
Although yoda.. <3

oreo_nimrodel

HSC
There's no doubt it's worth seeing. Fair enough, the dialogue isn't the best ever, but it isn't as if we didn't know that Lucas wasn't big on that whole aspect

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
Stormtroopers are not clones. Stormtroopers are the Elite infatry of the Imperial Army. Just because they wear masks does not mean they are clones. Tie Pilots are also not clones, they are freeborn humans.

The Victory Class did not appear AGAIN, ship progressions do not actually work that way.

George Lucas............. I fucking hate you.

Lexan

Tezza
HSC
honestly, if you guys hav seen ALL the films, Ep3 brings evrything in together.!!! of course padme dies giving birth to leia and luke, anakin turns into darth vader (duh), senator palpatine is the sith lord and every1 except for yoda and obi wan dies! HOW MUCH SIMPLER CAN IT GET???

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah I wanted to see Victory class Star Destroyers in operation. Or Dreadnaught battleships as mentioned in a few Expanded Universe books. Neither happened.

HSC
WOOHOO

got revenge of the sith on DVD!! how awesome. it is packed with extra stuff. mm mm loved reliving those classic lightsaber battles!

if i have one thing against episode III, it is that jar jar binks does not die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)