star struck (1 Viewer)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
was bored and watched that today. Not too bad...actually kinda interesting...anyone else watched it?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I watched a little bit ... but boy do they change apperance quickly ... lol. But the chick that was dressed up as tina was so overdone!

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I found it mildly entertaining. The guy doing Barry White was probably the best. It's a less tacky of the Brit show 'Stars In Their Eyes' they show on UKTV in Australia. Not sure about the judges though.... The mix isn't right.

Fry

all i saw was this fat lady in a gold dress and then i changed the channel.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
eh..... what fat lady in a gold dress ?

i thought robbie williams should've gone through. funniest one. i dont get how the show works..

Fry

Annegelic said:
eh..... what fat lady in a gold dress ?

i thought robbie williams should've gone through. funniest one. i dont get how the show works..
you probably missed it.

this will be another flop just like Popstars.

Miffy

I didn't like it. A bit boring i thought. Also, i didn't understand why the judges were only giving positive feedback, not one comment was negative and what was with outback jack as a judge. That was a bit random.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
they were all fucking shit. and i thought there was a lack of talent on that popstars show on 7......

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
somehow i don't think the contestants on this show are rated by their *talent*.. more like entertainment value. most were amusing.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
It's a look-a-like contest :D

Has anyone seen some of the auditions from the X Factor ads. Some of them are very good :uhhuh:and some not so good :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Beckiki_S said:
yeah it was sooo bad and why the hell is outback jack a judge?
Outback Jack was a guest judge, the other two judges are regular judges.Each week there is a guest judge, so next week it will be someone else.
I think they all did pretty well, I liked the guy that sang "let me entertain you" and that Barry White guy.
The only one I didn't really like was that girl that did did britney spears.. she looked better before her dressed her up and made her over and she just didnt sound right singing that song. The madonna girl and tina one were good.

D.Larie

Yeah, the Barry White dude was the most similar to the real thing.

The Britney one wasn't a good singer or mover..

Anyway, I wonder who's gonna be on next week.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
D.Larie said:
Yeah, the Barry White dude was the most similar to the real thing.

The Britney one wasn't a good singer or mover..

Anyway, I wonder who's gonna be on next week.
My thoughts exactly.
And why the hell is Outback Jack a judge on that show? What qualifications does he have to judge other people's singing talent?

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
vanessa amorosi seemed to have lost quite a lot of weight though...and yep...the judges were way too nice

From what i saw...I liked the barry white and madonna one. Theres just something about look alikes that i find amusing i suppose. The robbie williams one actually looked a little it like him from far away

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i liked the robbie williams wanna-be, he was so cute. fully acted like the real robbie, aswell as sang like him.

i thought the britney chik did alright.. voice-wise and attitude. she just can't dance like her. at all. anyway, why the hell you'd wanna impersonate britney is beyond me.

OMG vanessa amorosi looked heapssssss different. she's like a whole new person. lost heaps of weight and has grown up.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
outback jack was a shit judge, thank god he was only temporary, barry white guy was the best imo...im wondering how they got changed so quickly? i wasnt watching it very closely until the barry white performance

0Jade0

HSC
Yes vanessa amorosi has lost so much weight she looked really good last night. And what the hell is Outback Jack doing there? OFF GET OFF!!
Robbie was my fave. The Britney was so shit. And Madonna's brother was hot (just had to share that) I wonder what her dad had to say about her rendition of "like a virgin"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)