star signs (1 Viewer)

katie2011

HSC
I'm a Virgo :) I seem to be pretty much fit the description haha. I also get odd days were my horoscope is freakishly relevant.. but whatever !

Elvin3George

HSC
N/A
hey i am a cancerian.... even I don't have much belief on such stuff... actually all what they say about any particular sign is in a generalized form and we are sharing this signs with billions of different people so how it could be applicable to each and every single person?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hey i am a cancerian.... even I don't have much belief on such stuff... actually all what they say about any particular sign is in a generalized form and we are sharing this signs with billions of different people so how it could be applicable to each and every single person?
bby is dat u in ur dp

Last edited:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
The Astrological religion is no more, or less, ridiculous than any other religion in my opinion. They be classifin' me as Libra.

Roscosmos

HSC
The only tangible effect planetary bodies have on you is gravity.

And even then, the gravitational influence of the Doctor delivering you would have a greater effect than say, Mars or Jupiter.

It's just a scam, like psychics, mediums, tarot readers and all that other pseudoscientifical trash that we still hold over from our more archaic history.
Quoting Carl Sagan. I LIKE

muhahahahahaha

HSC
what star sign r u? n do u believe in all the crap about ur star sign? does it match with ur personality?
im a cancerian.
i dont believe in that crap.
doesnt match my personality.

Last edited:

JayCakie

HSC
I'm a Gemini. I find horoscopes interesting to read. It's always entertaining but they're just generalisations. Plus it's weird how they base their "facts" on stars.

They some of these "stars" are probably no longer in the solar system but hey.

JayCakie

HSC
Some of the stars you see in the sky are either images of dead stars before they died or images of them anywhere from a few days to X billions years ago, its because if they they are far away it takes a long time for the light they emit to reach the earth. The best example is the sun, if you look at the sun (don't lol) you're actually seeing what it looked like 8 mins and 18 seconds ago.

But but, it takes a very long time for a star to die e.g. billions and billions of years. So eh?

lazy_aces

HSC
Sagittarius and although I don't really believe in all that star sign stuff, it's still fun to read.

zombies

HSC
Gemini! I never read horoscopes..

But in Japan, it's your blood type that is important. Like instead of horoscopes they have personalities for each blood type :p

Lauzbabe

HSC
Uni Grad
Pisces. And it soo fits my personality. And for some reason I always end up being friends with Virgos. It could be coincidence or there could be something to it, I'm not totally decided on that. Like maybe we are influenced by energies from the stars and the universe (wow that sounds a bit new-agey).... it seems plausible to me anyway but I'd never say for sure unless there was scientific evidence for it and I guess. Who knows, maybe we just don't have the technology to really find out if it's true or not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)