Standards Packages (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HQ_BUDDY

Can someone plz post some standards packages for essays pls. if u cant here can u plz sned to draconis_V@hotmail.com
also is there a really good site where i can download lots of these.
any help will be greatly appreciated.
thx guys

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
umm Perhaps try heading to the resources page at Boredofstudies. For the english advanced sections provides various useful sources of information.

As for essay sites on the internet.. there are numerous sites of these. However, the integrity of the essay may perhaps be incorrect and thus cannot be dependant upon..

Cab31

HSC
Most of the standards packs need to be purchased, however, some private schools put there's on webpages. Try googling them and see what comes up! I remember coming acroos some 2002 answers. Also be sure to ask ur librarian because the school should have some copies on their date base. You can also purchase answers from the 2004 HSC right now at http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/catalog/hsc_qa_books.html
The Books are $40 (for two for english - one for journeys and one for modules) but they are such a valuable tool.
Alternatively, ask your teacher if your school plans to get any of the books in (that way you dont have to buy them :) or see if some people in your class want to all put in some money to buy a copy and then you can photocopy it and stuff.

Last edited:

Cab31

HSC
Do they have to ask the people they put in the standards packages if it is ok with them? i have always wondered this...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You signed a small slip of paper giving them permission prior to sitting each exam. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)