Standard or advanced maths? (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
i failed 5.3 maths and I blame this all on my teacher, he’s the worst. He explained the topic for 5 mins and than expected us all to do it ourselves and he didn’t do nothing ab me eating food and watching movies in the back just completely ignored the whole yr 😍 When we were supposed to learn ab logs and polynomials he explained it in like 10 mins and left us, I tried my best once a term and gave up and never did work for the whole year. Also he wrote the worst report card ever, like wow I hate him sm,
WHOOOOOO, also the T class back in the days (yr 10) didn't do any logs or polys lol @Susu123 can u fact check this, also its literally fine bro u learn logs all over again in year 11

WeiWeiMan

HSC
i failed 5.3 maths and I blame this all on my teacher, he’s the worst. He explained the topic for 5 mins and than expected us all to do it ourselves and he didn’t do nothing ab me eating food and watching movies in the back just completely ignored the whole yr 😍 When we were supposed to learn ab logs and polynomials he explained it in like 10 mins and left us, I tried my best once a term and gave up and never did work for the whole year. Also he wrote the worst report card ever, like wow I hate him sm,
no offence but imo it's not (only) your teacher's fault you failed, it's yours (sorry, slightly controversial)
imo you shouldn't rely on your teacher and if you can tell he isn't teaching properly, learn the stuff yourself

oml

HSC
no offence but imo it's not (only) your teacher's fault you failed, it's yours (sorry, slightly controversial)
imo you shouldn't rely on your teacher and if you can tell he isn't teaching properly, learn the stuff yourself
dw I agree, I just had more important things to do in maths, since I’m doing 14u doesnt really concern me if math doesn’t count as long as I b6 my accel subject

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
no wei is right, my math teacher sucks at explaining and only uses the cambridge book to explain, math is basically self studying for me

C_master

HSC
I wonder what the report card said

C_master

HSC
dw I agree, I just had more important things to do in maths, since I’m doing 14u doesnt really concern me if math doesn’t count as long as I b6 my accel subject
14 units?? Your time management must be crazy (depends on subjects tho)

C_master

HSC
he just said I work slowly and consistently but still end up failing my work, but nah uh I never work in his math class he’s just finding excuses. He also out rarely for every single behaviour thing but that’s ok.. I made a mistake in yr10 and that’s not happening in my hsc 😭
imagine if he ends up as ur teach for maths in yr 11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)