Stabbing At Villawood Amf (1 Viewer)

aLexTasyy

HSC
yeah this happened in the holidays... my sister in law kept asking my bro (her bf) if it was his mate...then i got informed that it was my workmate that got stabbed in the toilets of the damn thing! theres rumors going around left right and centre the one i admire most is the one where he was sticking up for a friend of mine who is labelled a slut but is still a virgin...WTF...anyway then he got dragged into the toilets and got stabbed in th arm... i still maintain it was coz he was running his mouth about someone...

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
aLexTasyy said:
yeah this happened in the holidays... my sister in law kept asking my bro (her bf) if it was his mate...then i got informed that it was my workmate that got stabbed in the toilets of the damn thing! theres rumors going around left right and centre the one i admire most is the one where he was sticking up for a friend of mine who is labelled a slut but is still a virgin...WTF...anyway then he got dragged into the toilets and got stabbed in th arm... i still maintain it was coz he was running his mouth about someone...
THOSE FUCKEN LEBOS!

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
yeh you all were thinking that........i love that place, it was just opened a couple months ago, they have laser skirmish....heaps of funn!

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
aLexTasyy said:
Your subject choices seem right for you. Shame you can't drop English as well.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
yeh you all were thinking that........i love that place, it was just opened a couple months ago, they have laser skirmish....heaps of funn!
Laser Skirmish is pretty awesome.

aLexTasyy

HSC
LMAO yeahh the skirmish there is pretty awesome...it was shitty when there was no volcano...yeahh ive done it a few times since it opened!! yay! yeah i used to walk past there to when i used to work at a place near there...Maccas...not so ghetto from the outside tho so idk what ur on about LMAO

aLexTasyy

HSC
search on google...it was on the news and i was at my mums so i couldnt see it...but when i got back to work i found out it was a guy i work with... but idk where it is so i spose its up to you to find something....

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Here is a prime example of the results of a broken family people.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
aLexTasyy said:
search on google...it was on the news and i was at my mums so i couldnt see it...but when i got back to work i found out it was a guy i work with... but idk where it is so i spose its up to you to find something....
actually 'i spose' it's up to YOU to find something... since you started the thread. Idiot.
MoonlightSonata said:
One of the ways in which we try and keep this area credible is to require the linking of a news article for everything within Light & Offbeat News.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Oh well lets make postings on the interwebs to find some guy so you can coon knife him bogan style?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
aLexTasyy said:
i just started this post to see what people would say and see if anyone else knew who stabbed justin... coz his boys wanna roll him...
Oh fuck, you're SO hardcore right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)