St gregs formal is gonna go hectic (1 Viewer)

volition

arr.
HSC
My school is an all boys one, but you just take a girl from outside the school to the formal. Of course, you're allowed to just go alone if you want to. If a school didn't allow you to take people from outside the school, thats like.. incest or something heh :)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
volition said:
My school is an all boys one, but you just take a girl from outside the school to the formal. Of course, you're allowed to just go alone if you want to. If a school didn't allow you to take people from outside the school, thats like.. incest or something heh :)
not incest-- incest = sex with family members....

carter8805

HSC
St Gregs formal is gonna be huge. all gals invited. massive night about to happen this friday.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
blue and white ball will rip all of your formals put together

superdome
7:30 23rd september

3rd most prestigious event in australia, a few thousand people are going to be there, with dj's, live bands and a after party at novotel from 1 - 4am

FUCK YEAH!!!

Tully05

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
yes, because we're all going to get drunk and bomb your grad ceremony.
OOOOOOOOk so which terrorist training centre are you from?? lol I'd like to say good luck to anybody who wants to try and crash the Gregs formal or afterparty lol i mean you gotta be real smart to try and take on 150-160 guys at the one time lol but dont let that stop you it would make for some good extra entertainment at the afterparty :cool: lol

craziebeautiful

LOL the st gregs formal didnt go off - i was there! all formals are boring lol the after party on the other hand was pretty damn good...2 thumbs up lol (not that i remember it though)

flemo

HSC
yeh the formal wasn great but it could hav been worse! the afta party was killer! pretty sure any1 that went had a awesome time! there wasn't any problems that i no of but prob a lot of headaches the next day!
all of u who r knockin us gregs boys for postin bout our afta party, cant u find sumfin beta 2 do wit ur life otha than sittin on ur computer n knockin us gregs boys for knowin how 2 hav a good nite out!
N playboy2njoy johny 87 don hav a gf n his sister is bout 6 so yeh if thats ur style then i guess it will b ur face that we see in the papers for child molestation.

Last edited:

jesster88

HSC
sunjet said:
you're all fucking bogans.
hey now thats not true we had st gregs at our skool dance and in comparrison to the other schools they behaved like complete gentlemen. So they are not bogans they simply go to school in Campbeltown. They were also fun and actually asked what your name was before they tried to hook up with you.

jesster88

HSC
Tommy_69 said:
blue and white ball will rip all of your formals put together

superdome
7:30 23rd september

3rd most prestigious event in australia, a few thousand people are going to be there, with dj's, live bands and a after party at novotel from 1 - 4am

FUCK YEAH!!!
so where do u go riverview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)