spyware (1 Viewer)

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
i downloaded kazaa and along with it came a spyware on my computer ... how does it work and how did it come up on my computer

HSC
spywares a bitch it made me buy a new computer :( (never download from 35mb.com accounts)

its a stupid advertising technique buy stupid spying companies so they can take note of EVERYTHING you do on the internet and learn customer preferences and shit

it fucks up your computer

get 'kazza lite' i heard its a spyware free kazza

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Both Spybot and Adaware are great programs (used in tandem) and both are free (Adaware has a free version).

superbird

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
spywares a bitch it made me buy a new computer :( (never download from 35mb.com accounts)

its a stupid advertising technique buy stupid spying companies so they can take note of EVERYTHING you do on the internet and learn customer preferences and shit

it fucks up your computer

get 'kazza lite' i heard its a spyware free kazza
in future dont buy a new pc, use format c: ;)
Also, limewire is pretty good if you're looking for a kazaa alternative without the spyware.
Ways to spyware-proof ur system is":
- Using Mozilla Firefox as your Internet Browser
- Updating your antivirus software - McAffee and Norton have released new antivirus software which also detects spyware
- Downloading Spybot and Adaware
- And finally (somebody hasnt mentioned so far) is download a program called Spyware Blaster (do a google search for it). I heard about this on TechTV when they reviewed it. Great program, basically wat you do is run it once and it "immunizes" ur system preventing spyware from getting in. Prevention is better than cure ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)