Spring 2005 Results Out NOW! (Wed 21/12) (1 Viewer)

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
goddamn shitty servers

it's ironic cause it's meant to be university of TECHNOLOGY, sydney

stazi

Nightman
HSC
UTS servers are a lot like my mum. It always goes down on me.

Crammer

HSC
N/A
I'm hoping someone knows more about how an appeal process works. I recieved an email from a student who is in charge of it, the subject co-ordinator has lowered the final exam mark from 50% 40% (this was finalised a couple of days ago 19/12) over 75% of students failed an online test which was worth 12%. If you failed the online test then you MUST get 50% in order to pass the subject hence now the pass mark is 40% (since you don't have to pass the online test anymore).

So i'm wondering IF the marks on my student admin are FINAL or subject to change? (hoping its the latter)

arrg.

ps. stazi, your sig is some what disturbing :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Crammer said:
I'm hoping someone knows more about how an appeal process works. I recieved an email from a student who is in charge of it, the subject co-ordinator has lowered the final exam mark from 50% 40% (this was finalised a couple of days ago 19/12) over 75% of students failed an online test which was worth 12%. If you failed the online test then you MUST get 50% in order to pass the subject hence now the pass mark is 40% (since you don't have to pass the online test anymore).

So i'm wondering IF the marks on my student admin are FINAL or subject to change? (hoping its the latter)

arrg.

ps. stazi, your sig is some what disturbing :(
fuck you! apparaise my sexuality!

Timmay

HSC
bah i hate the uts server, why wont you work? and that stupid phone number is just gave me the autumn results

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmm im not sure what you can do about that dude :\

i wanted to appeal earlier but was unsure .... 50% of a subject was based upon assessments earlier in the semester which were specifically mentioned in the subject guide as 'useful indicators' of our progress in the subject. basically none of these were marked, our lecturer went away on hols ... then we recieved no feed-back whatsoever all semester, and now the mark i got was no-where near what i had expected... and the one mark i need could be pretty significant in where i am next year .. gayyyyyyyyyy.

Timmay

HSC
screw this, im bored and desperate enough to wait up all night refreshing this mofo

Crammer

HSC
N/A
Timmay said:
screw this, im bored and desperate enough to wait up all night refreshing this mofo
I knew it was coming, it happened last semester (checked my results at 12:09 visited 5 mins later bam! server died) you have to be quick next time first 1-10mins at least.

Timmay

HSC
damn you people, go back to your shanties! this is golf, not a rock concert!

Timmay

HSC
yeah i was ready for it but then my router died so i tried 2 play with that and eventually had 2 plug the cable straight back into the pc and by that time i was screwed

stazi

Nightman
HSC
don't talk back at me, son. I have anal with people like you for breakfast.
I also did ext 2 english. You did my mum. That's why i hate you....faggot.

HSC
Hurrah for results finally coming out....after everyone else, including the year 12s ... :)
3 distinctions & 1credit. :D

Shuter said:
Bahhhh. Bolded are the subjects which contribute nothing to the degree, are vague, and run by hippies and/or old grandpa's who have lost touch with reality.

2005 Spring Semester 21128 International Business 71 C Credit 6
2005 Spring Semester 21129 Managing People and Org`s 76 D Distinction 6
2005 Spring Semester 24108 Marketing Foundations 68 C Credit 6

2005 Spring Semester 79203 Business Law and Ethics 80 D Distinction 6
How can business be taught by hippies? lol.
most of my subjects were vague this year also...including the law subjects! grrr introductory law!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
im just happy my wam is higher than shuter's. now i can have more sex. officially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)