Sport @ UNSW (1 Viewer)

adz1098

HSC
Hello, I am very intrested in playing soccer at unsw although i havnt played legit in two years. Are there any teams suited to people like this who are doing it more for fun. Is there any point of signing up to trial??????

Last edited:

TheStallion

HSC
Yeah heaps of social teams for everything, and even competitive teams have tonnes of divisions so you can just go in a shit low division

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i call 'dibs' on 5th reserve goalkeeper for the 11th division unsw team

TheStallion

HSC
It works just like any other competitive sport club would, there's divisions based on how good you are.

Then there's the social comp which is just for fun.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It works just like any other competitive sport club would, there's divisions based on how good you are.

Then there's the social comp which is just for fun.
Somehow, I doubt the social comp players don't play 'just for fun' but play with a (good) degree of competitiveness.

TheStallion

HSC
Somehow, I doubt the social comp players don't play 'just for fun' but play with a (good) degree of competitiveness.
Then they shouldn't be in the social comp. Social comp = social with easy round robin games. Still competitive in that its scored and shit, but if people were actually wanting to be competitive then they'd go for the proper unsw team. Think the social team is like a millionth of the size of the actual team, best just to join the actual team.

@dude above, can probably sign up on o-week, I assume they'll have a stall.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Then they shouldn't be in the social comp. Social comp = social with easy round robin games. Still competitive in that its scored and shit, but if people were actually wanting to be competitive then they'd go for the proper unsw team. Think the social team is like a millionth of the size of the actual team, best just to join the actual team.

@dude above, can probably sign up on o-week, I assume they'll have a stall.
But the actual team... kick the ball hard :(

I, as a budding and aspiring goalkeeper, might die.

TheStallion

HSC
Dunno man but if your HSC is in 2012 I hardly see why you care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)