Sport that requires the most 'skills' (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Modern Moto GP bikes are all electronically controlled.

The guys in the sport might have great skills, but they're relatively easy to control, compared to the old 500cc world championship.

It's a much more level championship and competitive playing field.
They also have like over 200 hp bro. World Superbike then, whatever.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
well obviously each person will think there own sport will be hardest because they will know the ins outs and really technical stuff thats really hard to do.
I figure that each person should say what sport they play , state why it is the hardest, then select another that they dont play and say why they would think it would be hard....
if that makes any sense whatsoever.

So yeah i play football (soccer). Its ridicuolously hard when you get technical about it. I dare someone who doesnt play to be able to shoot and hit the top corner from 30 metres.

Id then say afl. there fitness is scary, its harder then it looks to kick that damn ball, its hard to hit a ball 50 metres in general and when they like hit it along the groound and bend it, that cant be easy either.
Fitness/agility =/= skill.

joben

HSC
cricket requires a lot of skills - if u go and see a twenty20 match u will realize how hard it is to actually even hit a four, let alone a six. it also requires a lot of concentration. However, of the sports u mentioned, tennis is definitely the hardest to master - u cant just pick up a racket and learn to serve straight away (unlike soccer which is far easier to master).

Tonthat

HSC
It's a much more level championship and competitive playing field.
And you actually use the throttle when it comes to superbikes. With the motogp bikes you just crank the throttle and let the bike do it's thing.

Dumbledore

HSC
I sure as hell know my sport is one of the least skillful sports: Cross Country;
i'd say most skillful is gymnastics.

tku336

HSC
Imma say some totally underrated sport.

like lawn bowls. or shooting. or archery.

they all require incredible practise, composure, and accuracy.

my first thought was chess, but im not sure if that counts.

fredinho

HSC
Much as I love football, I still think you need more complex skills to hit a tennis ball or golf ball at the elite level.
you can argue that (esp golf) because golf players peak later in life (therefore they have more time to develop skills)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Perhaps, but as in all sports, there is a peak and decline of gross motor skills. For a golfer, its probably 30-40 as their peak. So, although they have a longer range of active play, they also arguably have a longer range of decline.

Bahrosa-LFC

HSC
As much as I'd like to say football, I think it would be Formula 1 or the Red Bull Air Race. To drive those F1 cars around the track more than 50 laps is tough, especially in places like Bahrain and Abu Dhabi, and Red Bull Air Racers pull 9 G's.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)