SPORT in year 12 (1 Viewer)

SEAKING

HSC
N/A
this is pathetic.. my school forces year 12 to do sport in term 4! anyone else in the same situation?

jirwin

HSC
didnt happen at my school. probably trying to get u's into an exercise habit cos the hsc makes u sit at the computer on ur butt all year (well in my case anyway)

genril

Banned
HSC
it will do your fat ass some good to get some exercise, suck it up.

morganforrest

HSC
What school are you at SEAKING?

They did that at our school as well....but only for term 4...it wasn't so bad, and it is good to get in the habit of exercising as I'm currently studying in our granny flat with the fridge behind me....and its filled with chocolate...or at least it was....mmkay Im gunna go run now!!

slowjam10

HSC
..they force us to do it at our school as well and have since year 7.

if you don't choose a sport you go on sports detention every week until you do one....a few years ago they used to have study for yr 11's and 12's but they cancelled that

but sport is annoying i would rtaher get those extra few hours to finnish off work.. i mean they could make sport optional...becuase i'm sure some people would want a choice

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
just do it...its not like you are going to screw ur HSC because of it

iEdd

HSC
What? Aren't you supposed to get STU-VAC?
At my school, you are done in term 3 and only have to show up for exams. Seeing as the Board of Studies doesn't require you to be there, can't you just give them the F-U and actually do something important?

EDIT: I think after re-reading this, the OP meant sport in the start of year 12 (term 4 year 11). I thought he meant during HSC exams at the end of year 12.

Last edited:

Crholic

HSC
SEAKING said:
this is pathetic.. my school forces year 12 to do sport in term 4! anyone else in the same situation?
SO LUCKY

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I've done it for all of year 11 and the principal is going to decide whether or not we do it in year 12. I think it is a very effective way in relieving your stress though. It's the only time where I don't have to worry about work and can be as violent as I want without getting any weird looks.

lcx

HSC
yeh its compulsary for us as well, but i dont mind it. it gives us a break from the work and yeh to actually exercise abit. but yeh if u dont want to excercise do an intra sport

HappyFeet

HSC
You are not year 12 in term 4 though. You are just year 11's starting the year 12 HSC Course. Hence sport is technically still compulsory in term 4.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
HappyFeet said:
You are not year 12 in term 4 though. You are just year 11's starting the year 12 HSC Course. Hence sport is technically still compulsory in term 4.
Um, no. You're officially Year 12 in term 4, you are at my school anyway. And since my school is almost certainly superior to yours, we does be right in our official naming of grades and such.

happii

HSC
ahhh shut up srsly be happy u are doing sport still. my school cut sport in the end of year 10.

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
Haha, we had to do sport last year this time too. Even when we were technically already year 12.

But then again, I skipped them all, like I did with every other Wednesday afternoons..............

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
morganforrest said:
lol i would be the one to do 29.5 hours just so noone could get yr 12 privileges
lol yeah, you'd be so cool and hardcore to the bone man!!

HSC
same. what a WASTE of perfectly good time..i have to wake up every mondays and wednesday at 6 IN THE MORNING just to get to school on time...i mean, what do we do at sport anyways? i just bum on the grass, swatting flies...

i could use that time to at least catch up. at the very least. stupid dept of ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)