Spiders (1 Viewer)

TheDarkRose

HSC
Is anyone else interested in spiders?I love spiders and have had many pet spiders in my collection. I currently have:2X Australian Bird Eater Tarantulas (13cms and 7cms)2X Huntsman1X Red Back1X Wolf spider

mggail

HSC
Its funny how people like different stuff, I personally cant stand spiders, just the thought of a huntsman makes me want to cry, pathetic I know but I can't help it! Yet I love snakes, I want a couple of pet ones but I can't coz I want to take a gap year and go to uni.. I wish I didn't mind spiders though, what do you like about them?

TheDarkRose

HSC
I have a spotted python as well
I like how unique spiders are, and it's amazing to watch how they move and eat, they are so interesting and the webbing they make is stunning.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
I love spiders too, i'm in hospital and we often have them of numerous sizes come in with the linen. Everyone else wants to kill them but i let them crawl on my hand for a while then demand them to let me take them outside because they are a risk of occupational health and safety for the other patients

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
What's so scary about spiders? Most of them are harmless

fliick

HSC
N/A
I freak right out if I see a spider in the same room as me.
I have been touched by a spider twice, and subsequently fainted twice.
If anyone around me brings a spider within 2m of my bubble, I'll roundhouse kick.
And oh shit imagine if spiders could fly... >:[
Strange, strange hobby you have there.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I enjoy sucking them up with my vacuum cleaner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)