Spiderman 3 (1 Viewer)

HSC
HUGE SPIDER MAN 3 info + spoilers

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

Obviously all of you know about the new teaser picture of Spider-Man 3. However for those that did not get the chance to read the AintItCool.com Q&A with a Spider-Man 3 insider a lot of information is revealed!!!

Apparently the Q & A on AintItCoolNews was removed. So I will type up what I remember from the interview.

- The major three villains are Sandman, Venom, and Green Goblin
- The new Green Goblin will have a slightly different costume more of an "improvement".
- Sandman and Venom will both heavily use CGI. Sandman will push the limits of CGI.
- Green Goblin and Spider-Man will fight in the beginning of the story. Spidey will defeat Harry/GG and take him to a hospital.
- There will be 4 major fight sequences. A lot of good action from what was said in the interview!!! A return to the trains, but this time in a subway station.
- Spider-Man will wear the symbiote outfit of the middle part of the movie. The symbiote will creep into him through his shoe. It'll be the same Spidey outfit just black. Spider-Man's decisions will be affected by the symbiote and this will play a big part of the story.
- The last major fight sequence will be what I call a "tag team" battle. Between DUN DUN Spider-Man teams up with Green Goblin to fight Venom and Sandman.
(Anyone that read Spectacular Spider-Man #200 knows that harry saves spidey life and says "Peter you will always be my friend")
- Spider-Man will lose the symbiote at the Church tower I am assuming through the bells.
(Most likely this will happen before the fight with venom. Cause it wont make sense for spidey to be in his black suit when fighting venom cause then that would mean both spidey and venom has the symbiote at the same time.)
- Venom will come at the end of the story and will be involved in the fight sequence.
(This makes sense seeing as how Rami dont really like the character of Venom. He really is only putting Venom in for the fans.)
- No white spider logo on Venom. His teeth are the false kind, but his tongue is CGI.
(Think of toads tounge in x-men.)
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22569

So most of what i was told a couple months ago about harry helping spidey and venom not coming into play til the end of the movie was true. However i was also told back then that electro is actually the 3rd villian and that spidey 3 is going to set up venom for spidey 4. Now it seems that venom is going to be in spidey 3 afterall. The interview said nothing about electro so i guess the electro part was false.

- At the end of spidey 2 Mary Jane found out who spider-man was. We know kristen Dunst is gonna play her again but im preety sure she wont get as much screen time as she did in the 1st 2 filims. Maybe one of the villians kidnaps her again or something. She might be involved in the whole gg vs spidey thing as well.

BTW: i know this is old, but anyone remember the spiderman 1 trailer where they had spiderman catching some bank robbers and they escape with a helicopter and spiderman webs them in the twin towers, and that part was removed because of setember 11. well here's the clip to it that was removed, incase if anyone wanna see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3f3OQBxan8&search=Spider-Man

Last edited by a moderator:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Re: HUGE SPIDER MAN 3 info + spoilers

The venom saga (and that red venom guy... whats his name again?) has to be the best story in the entire spiderman series :eek:

sifn't like it.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Re: HUGE SPIDER MAN 3 info + spoilers

Was it Carnage? It's been a long time since I read those Spiderman comics with my cousin back in 97'

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Re: Spider-man 3 teaser

meh on the trailer.

might see it for the hell of it

transcendent

HSC
N/A

wtf? so does that mean he becomes Venom? i thought Venom was someone else?

Skeeta

HSC

omigod spiderman, superman soon fark i'm going to have some sexy superhero dreams tonight :eek:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC

not much to go on, but being a huge Spidey fan, im excited.
and yeah, venom is a different person, but ... its like a "compound" that takes over eddie brock to become venom. at some stage, that "compound" does the same thing to spidey, and yeah..
we'll see if this stays true to the storyline or bumps it up...
how awesome would it be to see venom or carnage on screen??

Last edited by a moderator:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Latest trailer is here (Quicktime).

Unlike the other previous trailers, you can find some kind of insight to the plot.

The regular trailer that you've probably seen in cinemas and on TV is here (Quicktime).

It's out May 3rd.

Legham

HSC
Can't wait! It's gonna be soo freekin' good.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Seriously, I hated the first one. I couldn't help but think of shitty power rangers dialogue (you can't see them talk) The second one I saw because I was forced too but there was a substantial amount of improvement. It was darker, and I more or less liked that.

I've got to say, the latest trailer is telling me this'll be pretty fun to watch.

kloudsurfer

HSC
Cant wait for this to come out!!! I havent been this excited about a movie coming out since X3 (which ended up being a huge disapointment)!!!!

They better not screw this one up! (although ill love it anyway because im a comic book fan and will blindly praise any comic book movie ever made. Except Elektra.)

sanshi

colour my world
HSC
N/A
cant wait!!
the soundtrack is awesome

zingerburger

HSC
By the looks of it, I would say they have slightly gradually improved since the first Spiderman movie.

kloudsurfer

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
i hope this is better than spiderman 2. horrible horrible movie that was.
Really?

What did you think was wrong with it? Personally i thought it was excellent, and better than the first one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)