spicks and specks (1 Viewer)

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I think he was funny. But that English guy was funnier (I forget his name though!).

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yup, Ross Noble is hilarious!
that was sooo funny... i cant believe they made Rosso sing... he was sooooo bad!

Usual_suspect

HSC
Its a awesome show, and better still, never interupted by any pesty commericals either

Its great Adam Hill's hosting as well

Finland Ahoy!

HSC
yay! other spicks and specks lovers. it took them so long to actually start advertising it, i just discovered it one day ages ago after wondering what that funny named thing in the tv guide was. its about the only thing on TV these days that actually makes me laugh.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
its an excelent show... i dont think youre right, Argonaut, i loe Lano and Woodley, that show rocks,... its soooo funny. they are v funny on S'n'S tho.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Funny show. Better than the crap they put on Commercial TV.

HSC
I bet some commercial station will eventually buy it over and then it'll be shit house. that always happens to the funny and good shows :(

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Pete Smith the voice over guy for Sale of the Century was good on Wed and so was the Eskimo Joe fella - he was great at substitute. Pity he didn't sing.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i caught this show randomly about 2 months ago and just kept watching cos its so hilarious! i love it

Im surprised at everyone's ability to answer like 99% of the really obscure musical q's even though i know they're muso experts and all.

hamish on today! YAY

btw i agree with the glasshouse comments. it sucks in comparison cos will anderson has gone downhill. his stand up used to be good as well but now he resorts to crude jokes and screaming at the audience :rolleyes:

another good show is in siberia tonight or something liek that. Its on SBS on saturday after the iron chef i think. they always have Akmal Saleh on and it's reallllly funny :D

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
did anyone just watch it??

man thats the most i've laughed in ages. i was just cracking up by myself there. i don't normally do that. but oh my. adam hills & hamich (note the c) and the wiggle. :D

man that was the best 30 mins ive ever spent

HSC
Hamish is stupid, when hes on everyone just ignores the music quiz show aspect of the show so that he can make lame comments about whatever pops into his head

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Trippendicular said:
Hamish is stupid, when hes on everyone just ignores the music quiz show aspect of the show so that he can make lame comments about whatever pops into his head
hey he got some answers!
plus everyone knows he's just there for comical value and eye-candy. duh
anywho, anyone else notice the wierd way the pianist clapped. if not, it was wierd

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
there have been better episodes :(

still good though (hamish. cough)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
well maybe i'm delirious from king lear but i thought that was one of the top ones. although, anything at the moment including the fact i haven't started frontline yet is laughable :eek:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i consider spicks and specks as (was) my music homework. only thing that bugs me with substitute is the over abundance of car service manuals.

My fav book was that long winded title one - i used to be a nun but now i am a lesbian
that rocked

i wonder if anyone ever bought those books serioulsy - so random - one day when i have a house and a coffee table, i want some random books like those on it!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i like it when they sing to the book. it gets boring with the bike and the record player

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
meh, i think Hamish is funny.. but not really good looking... ooh. Andy is though... *drool*
i love Spicks'n'Specks, its hilarious.
i really like the Glasshouse too, i think its bloody funny. but thats just me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)