spent more time writing my student number than actually answering questions (1 Viewer)

c-rudd

HSC
but what if the supervisors didnt check the individual pages inside the booklet, cos the idiot didnt and i didnt know till i did english today that that was the requirment, and im scared i just lost 40 marks for business cos i didnt!!!!

madsam

God among men
HSC
i'd go talk to the supervisors tomorrow/friday/call the school
You need to be there to initial any changes to your paper though, so if you're lucky they will just hold onto it until you can get to school and sign off that its all good

Maybe complain to your principal about the quality of the supervisors/head for not telling you you need to write your name on everything.

Just to clarify, its everything you write on, blank pages you dont need to worry about (for obv reasons)

Niek

HSC
we spent like 5 minutes before the exam writing our numbers, fuck doing it in the exam, thats a wasted 5 minutes!

You arnt supposed to hand the exam in unless your number is on EVERYTHING, the supervisors are supposed to check and make sure, and you arnt supposed to sign that slip until thats all done.

Who gives a fuck if you waste time after the exam doing it? If you cant write it after the exam, dont sign that slip until its all been filled out correctly (Its your hsc)

The markers mark everything, the reason your number is on every page is incase one falls loose and disappears, so they know where it came from and who's it is
So if you don't write it at the top of every page, do they still mark it?? I know quite a few people who didn't write it on every page in english today, only the front... :eek:

madsam

God among men
HSC
It's still marked

but in the event that a page comes loose, and gets lost, without your identification on it it'll be pretty difficult for them to track who it belongs to.

You'll probably be safe, but just for every other exam, its not really a risk worth taking

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
So if you don't write it at the top of every page, do they still mark it?? I know quite a few people who didn't write it on every page in english today, only the front... :eek:
lol, of course they still mark it, its just a precaution in case a page wriggles loose from the booklet and gets lost, which doesn't happen all too often.

I guess it just must depend on your supervisors, some are hardasses while others are off with the faries, still, its a good habit to get in to cuz at uni you must do it in exam time or they simply don't accept your paper.

arman

HSC
our supervisors made us do it after and they had to check it to see we did all the student numbers and stuff and sign a sheet

saberjaw

HSC
N/A
Odd. Our supervisors told us specifically not to write it on every page, just on the front of the booklets. But maybe they just wanted to hurry us all out of the hall ^^;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)