Spelling (1 Viewer)

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
This is a silly question but how do you spell 'yipee'? or is it 'yippee'. I am having a mental blank. its for my MW if you're wondering???

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
It's colloquial. I THINK it's yippee, but since its colloquial I don't think it really matters.

What's your MW by the way?
Just curious... cos I haven't spoken to a nice newbie like you in a while, LOL.

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
thanks babydoll.

My major work is a combination of fairytales and a young rhyming protagonist who explores them on her way to her own interview. She is training to be a fairytale character etc . . . It's relatively simple idea but I'm having fun writing it and thats the most important thing!! Or so people keep telling me . . . I have to hand it in on Monday so it can get binded and am in the middle of trials so its all a little hectic!!!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Oh that sounds pretty good!
Someone at my school did appropriations of fairytales, where they all ended in tragedy (e.g. Cinderella gets caught and grounded for eternity, etc)
But yours sounds better. :)

emily

sounds groovy whats yours babydoll??

mine is a romeo and juliet in zimbabwe with a white farm owners daughter and a black war veteran - he end up killing her - all very melodramatic, blergh.

btw, think it's yipee! (but i can't spell for crap :))

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
mine is a critical response, discussing the simpsons and the statement they make about society. :)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
LOL you can still do it, now you can just write it for yourself!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I say yippee.... your ideas all sound so interesting. There seems to be an influx of newbies lately..... must be the nearing of the end..... the board is exceptionally busy tonight, shows how cool we all are.... spending our time on the net frantically procrastinating the finishing of our major works hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)