Speed Racer (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Probably the worst film I've seen in the past year or two. Jesus Christ, wtf were they thinking? The Wachowski brothers suck, and my eyes hurt.

I wish filmmakers would just leave old franchises alone. The new Star Wars' sucked, Transformers sucked more, and this was just terrible. I pray Indiana Jones is different :( :(

D

dillay

lol if you think those are bad just wait until the Dragon Ball Z movie comes out :p. yes, there using REAL people who resemble the characters in the cartoon. i saw who i think will be playing Vegeta and i laughed my head of xD....i cant take them seriously, their hair and face expressions make me lol to much xD

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
JFK said:
Transformers was awesome and new Star Wars was OK.
I suppose new Star Wars were ok at best, but when compared to the older ones they were pretty bad.
Transformers was terrible and I cried for a week after seeing it. But again I'm just comparing it to the older stuff, and the 80s animated movie was like, a hundred times better

ledzeppelin

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Probably the worst film I've seen in the past year or two. Jesus Christ, wtf were they thinking? The Wachowski brothers suck, and my eyes hurt.

I wish filmmakers would just leave old franchises alone. The new Star Wars' sucked, Transformers sucked more, and this was just terrible. I pray Indiana Jones is different :( :(
I can't believe you went to see this
Had you seen the trailer?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I didn't know. I DIDN'T KNOW

I downloaded it, sif pay money for it

justmeme

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
I wish filmmakers would just leave old franchises alone. The new Star Wars' sucked,
bazookajoe said:
I suppose new Star Wars were ok at best, but when compared to the older ones they were pretty bad.
old star wars FTMFW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)