speculating on birthday letters (1 Viewer)

jaihson

HSC
oh as am i. i really hope they dont do that. i can just see them going "make a detailed analysis of Sam, Your Paris and the Shot" and ill go "AAAAHHHHH"

clarity

HSC
They shouldnt. Im pretty sure that you are always given a choice.

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
i think theres been one year when they have said "Refer to poem BLAH BLAH and ONE other of your choosing in your answer"

infact i'll look it up and see if it was a recent exam, if it was then look at the markers notes. If the markers said it was extremely hard on the students i wouldnt expect it to happen again, but if it says the majorityof the studetns handled it ok then its a possibility..

Go look it up yourself people, the markers notes are worth a read, dont just expect to listen to what i read.

-=DD32=-

EDIT: i seem to have moved into the Mod C Forums.. i thought i was still in Mod B. I think it was in Mod B that they asked the specific question.

mcs

HSC
They better not!- I think the syllabus just says you need to know about the set poems so I guess you could be asked about specific texts- If so I could very well be stuffed completely but yeh I dont think I really care much anymore!

HSC
N/A
I've never heard of them specifying a poem. But I do suggest you read them all - never hurts to be prepared :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)