Specifying in Justice Game and How to study? (1 Viewer)

laceytutu

HSC
Hi everyone :)
How is everyone studying for Paper 2? Are you memorising essays, studying genre types, or reading notes/points?
Also, what's the likelihood that they specify a certain case for Justice Game? I'm scared as hell...

:(

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
I'm just memorising a shit load of quotes from Frankenstein/blade runner, reading university essays on the net for hamlet to get ideas, and i havent touched history and memory... dont intend to as well, its a drop kick of a topic.. so easy to write an essay for.

angeliina

HSC
I think that it is good to have your three super-essays ready (despite what they say about memorising) Because it simply means you have all your arguments in place.
I doubt they can ask specified cases because modules are electives, so they have one question for all of Module C etc
However, it would be wise to practise a few different introductions to fit different text types i.e. Letter, Speech, Feature Article.. the rest of your essay would just fit right under these intros :)

Hope this has been helpful! Dont stress too much :)
Goodluck with the rest of your exams!!

Last edited:

Liyo

HSC
I have my generic essays ready I guess, just trying to remember the important themes and quotes. =/

I doubt they can ask specified cases because modules are electives, so they have one question for all of Module C etc
Yeah, I doubt that they will ask for a specific case considering they can't do it for the other texts for conflicting perspectives. I don't think they've ever specified a case for justice game, unless they really want to try something different this year. :S

Anyway, good luck to everyone for tomorrow!!

noturningback

HSC
I don't think they can ask for a specific memoir of the Justice Game?
I would think thats like saying "With reference to Act 43 Scene 12 of Hamlet, Discuss the use of jdskgjsk"

I know two different memoirs from the justice game and only plan on talking about one of them (caus theres 2 supps to throw in there also). if they say one supp, i can then go to the other justice game chapter to talk about.

There is no way that everyone would know every chapter of the book in depth, I've only read half the book. It was my understanding that you choose to talk about certain essays in it in depth.
There is no way you can know each chapter in depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)