specific or generic question? (1 Viewer)

hope_williams

HSC
is there any way of knowing if the extension one questions this year will be specific or generic?
by that I mean, in 2009 for example, the essay question was specific to each sub-elective: e.g. after the bomb had a different question to romanticism and navigating the global
but in 2010 they were generic, with one question applying to each elective e.g. after the bomb, romanticism and navigating the global were all the same.

any ideas?

NoFaceValue

HSC
is there any way of knowing if the extension one questions this year will be specific or generic?
by that I mean, in 2009 for example, the essay question was specific to each sub-elective: e.g. after the bomb had a different question to romanticism and navigating the global
but in 2010 they were generic, with one question applying to each elective e.g. after the bomb, romanticism and navigating the global were all the same.

any ideas?
The Board of Studies says "The nature, format and particular emphasis of questions may change from year to year", meaning they reserve the right to use generic or specific questions in any given year. As far as I know they can do either without telling us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)