specific forum addresses (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmii

sporadic attendee
mmmmm ok genuine suggestion.

I'm not too sure how "server space" etc works, but if the separate fora had their own address it could cut down on traffic in the particularly busy times when ppl have to go through the main page to get anywhere. Esp before/after exams when they have a particular question/place on the boards to go, rather than browsing. I know exams are almost over, but more for the future or hsc marks/uai day?

e.g www.boredofstudies.org/community/modernhistory/
www.boredofstudies.org/community/economics/
etc...?

timmii

sporadic attendee
Yes he's very conscientious. It's not urgent neways, and i don't even know if its worth doing, i'm not very up on tech matters. But thanks for your support ;) :p :)

hehe i should be studying tooooo. I've wasted my entire stuvac period :eek:

timmii

sporadic attendee
hehe thanx truly ;)

mmhhhh I don't actually know what our paper is on :eek: I have commerce this week though and then law is on the 21st, so its really the furthest thought from my mind at the moment :p

Damn you...1 exam! *sigh* I have 4...and barely any study. Why did showtime keep repeating moulin rouge this week? why!?!?! :eek:

s2ophie

HSC
i just always go straight to my usercp where i am subscribed to all the forums i go to. but your idea is a good one.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hmm...subscribing wouldn't work for me. I'm here all the time though, so when I see what I'm here for doesn't matter all that much. However, the idea of giving the fora their own addresses is brilliant. Much better than remembering the individual subject numbers! ;)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
lol or u can be like me...and only have one exam...
*McLake hurls large, spikey object in Asquiths direction*

I really need to start to study ...

T

tactic

Interesting.. i supose it could be possible in a way

I think by the time uai/hsc days come we will be on a new server so it should be a lot better

Winston

HSC
Well guys soon for you MSN 6 users, we will be having something more convenient in terms accessing forum subjects

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
freaking_out, dont worry about dadon, his main aim on these forums is to piss everyone off apparently

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
now that i think of it, an intersting concept would be to make an MSN bot that predicts UAIs.

However, i don't know how well it would hold up under heavy use since the MSN protocal is very unstable

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Well guys soon for you MSN 6 users, we will be having something more convenient in terms accessing forum subjects
What the hell are you talking about?

edit: oh that. never mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)