special consid (1 Viewer)

starsky05

HSC
hey who do you actually apply to for late special consideration in the commerce faculty?? i failed qmb but i should have applied for special consideration or to sit the supp but i iddnt realy know the processes ?
thanks

otherside

well officially, the process is that you must apply by a date that has most certainly already passed by now

Shawny

3 days after ur finals

the qmb supplementary has already being done

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Shawny said:
the qmb supplementary has already being done
No it hasn't, it is on the Thursday 15th Dec.

If you want to apply for supp now, you will have to talk to Lance Fisher (LIC), his pretty easy going and easy to talk to. I spent a good 15mins talking to him about nothing lol. But talking to him about the supplementry exam, he told me that he only gave out supps to people who did not take the final and were truely sick.

There are around 45 people taking the supp, which he thinks is too high, so the chance of you getting a supp for failing is next to zero - unless you have some extraordinary situation. The average for the final exam was about ~36/65.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
redslert said:
There are around 45 people taking the supp, which he thinks is too high, so the chance of you getting a supp for failing is next to zero - unless you have some extraordinary situation. The average for the final exam was about ~36/65.
How the hell did you know that??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)