Speaking exam tomorrow (1 Viewer)

graceluvsA's

HSC
Hey everyone - I'm not sure if many people do Italian of Bos but the Italian exam is tomorrow omg I'm scared. Just do all the tenses in the first question and try to show off as much as possible at the start because I always find myself doing the best at the end as I'm warmed up but then I get cut off at 5 mins.

yepImhere

HSC
Hey everyone - I'm not sure if many people do Italian of Bos but the Italian exam is tomorrow omg I'm scared. Just do all the tenses in the first question and try to show off as much as possible at the start because I always find myself doing the best at the end as I'm warmed up but then I get cut off at 5 mins.
Helloo! I did chinese speaking exam a few weeks ago and I promise you're gonna do fine, everyone was really nice and the markers are there to show what you can do kinda thing, Like I was so stressed out beforehand but it wasn't as bad as I thought when I was doing and yeah I defintely could have done better but like you gonna be fine : D

graceluvsA's

HSC
Helloo! I did chinese speaking exam a few weeks ago and I promise you're gonna do fine, everyone was really nice and the markers are there to show what you can do kinda thing, Like I was so stressed out beforehand but it wasn't as bad as I thought when I was doing and yeah I defintely could have done better but like you gonna be fine : D
Thank you for the reply. It went great and I think I did really well :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)