sparta vs Egypt (1 Viewer)

varus

Halo! my ancient teacher is swtichn states and now as a result we are having to study Egypt rather than sparta coz the other ancient teacher only teaches Egypt! so can someone help me out as to which one is better? im really worried about doing egypt coz ive heard its pretty boring...and sparta sounded a lot more interesting anyway! so am i worrying over nuthn? or shuld i be afraid of egypt?

cornflower

HSC
N/A
varus, don't panic, both have the capability to be interesting depending upon your attitude, your teacher's attitude and the resources that you use. Egypt isn't that bad!

varus

I hope not...im just really upset i think coz our teacher's leavin us mid-yr :( thanx newayz

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ egypt should be fair good ( its what we are going to do) depending on how well your teacher teaches you and stuff

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yes, egypt can be good... we're doing New Kingdom and Rameses II and I really enjoy it .. depends really..

Princess Max

HSC
I prefer to study Egypt because it holds my interest more, but i think Sparta is a better choice for the HSC because they were relatively basic and theres less to have to remember. The teacher I had last year did society 1 on Egypt and it was really interesting and I enjoyed it but my teacher this year did society 2 on Sparta and it is heaps easier to remember because everything was relativly black and white with them.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
In my opinion, don't stress over this though, Sparta is better than Egypt. It is more interesting and lacks the reptitiveness of Egypt. Though Egypt has many of sources and I found them easy to remember which makes it good for a test.
Some parts of Egypt are interesting in their own right, but some completely bore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)