South-west Sydney tutoring | 97.8 ATAR (1 Viewer)

BRegs

HSC
ABOUT ME:
I’m an individual who knows what it takes to achieve the marks you need to gain entry into your desired university course. As I’ve come to realise through experience, the HSC is all about preparation - the more prepared you are, the higher your ATAR will be in December.

I am a 2013 HSC graduate. I graduated with a 97.8 ATAR from All Saints Catholic Senior College at Casula. I’m looking to provide a tutoring/mentoring service for HSC students in the south-west Sydney area (I’m based in Chipping Norton), but will extend to suburbs near UTS where I am currently studying for a double-degree in Bachelor of Law and Communication.

My final HSC marks were as follows:
Ancient History: 94 (assessment mark of 95)
Studies of Religion: 93
Legal Studies: 92
General Mathematical: 89 (assessment mark was 90 - NB: did not count towards ATAR)
Food Technology: 95
Advanced English: 87

I am able to tutor/mentor in the following subjects: Ancient History, Studies of Religion (1&2U), Legal Studies, General Mathematics, Advanced English and Food Technology

For Ancient History, Studies of Religion, Legal Studies, Advanced English and Food Technology, I have copious amounts of notes and resources for each topic/strand. These quality resources can be purchased individually or in subject bundles.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on the number provided if you are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you! My contact details can be found on the link below:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-city/language-tutoring/hsc-tutor-mentor/1060675968

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)