south park - succubus, aka chef's mamma (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok, saw this ep of South Park the other night, called Succubus - aka Chef's Mumma.

FUCK ITS FUNNY!! With the Loch Ness Monster skits with chef's dad:

Chef's dad: And that was the third time we saw the Loch Ness monster. Then one time, I believe it was
July...
Chef's mom: August
Chef's dad: August, there's a knock on the door. I open it, and there's this cute little girl scout
Chef's mom: And she was so adorable with the little pig tails and all
Chef's dad: And she says to me "how would you like to buy some cookies?" And I said "Well, what kind
do you have?" She had thin mints, graham crunchy things...
Chef's mom: Raisin oatmeal
Chef's dad: Raisin oatmeal, and I said "We'll take a graham crunch. How much will that be?" And she
looks at me and she says "I need about treefiddy"
Chef's mom: Treefiddy
Chef's dad: Well it was about that time that I notice that girl scout was about eight stories tall and was
a crustacean from the palezoic era
Chef's mom: The Loch Ness monster
Chef's dad: I said "Dammit monster! Get off my lawn! I ain't giving you no treefiddy!" It said "how about
just toofiddy?" I said "Oh now it's only toofiddy?! What is there a sale on Loch Ness munchies or
something?!"
Chef's mom: Now he was angry
Chef's dad: Damn right I was angry
Chef's mom: Not you, the monster. He was about to kick your ass
Chef's dad: Shut you mouth, woman!!

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
hahaha great episode, but I love the one where Cartman goes to scotland to visit Chef's parents for an exorcism, and the soul gets caught in the potroast because there is no victim child "oh lordy they forgot to bring a victim child!"

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Isn't the episode like 3 years old? Hilarious nonetheless, but the one SBS played the other night with the detectives and the psychic battle has gone down as one of my definite favourites :D

HSC
i like lil crime stoppers, chinpokemon, canceled, the jeffersons, stupid spoiled whore, and christian rock hard and succubus...none can beat those

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
that episode is awesome. i can still make my dad laugh by quoting it. my fave episodes are "cartman gets an anal probe", "the underpants gnomes" and the fairly new one where the boys turn into anime characters and butters gets one of kenny's ninja stars in his eye. lol!

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Oh my goodness I love the christian rock one! "I want to walk with jesus on a private beach for two, I want him to nibble on my ear and say 'im here for you'" damn that one is a classic!

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
super katie said:
im not sure what its called but its the one with John Edwards as the Biggest Douche in the Universe
omg i forgot that one, that one is my total fave! the one where rob schneider keeps appearing in random movies where he's turned into something. "rob schneider is... the stapler! rated pg 13" HAHAHAHAHA and "rob schneider derp dee derp" LOL! that episode is the bomb!

G

Gavvvvvin

super katie said:
Oh my goodness I love the christian rock one! "I want to walk with jesus on a private beach for two, I want him to nibble on my ear and say 'im here for you'" damn that one is a classic!
HAHAHAHA best episode ever!!! :D

HSC
super katie said:
im not sure what its called but its the one with John Edwards as the Biggest Douche in the Universe
Yeah! I love that ep.

John edward is ... a stapler

John Edward is ... a carrot

John Edward is the biggest douche bag in the univers

John Edward: I'M NOT A DOUCHE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)