South Of Nowhere (1 Viewer)

jest

HSC
are there any fans of this show here in australia? the 3rd season is airing in the US but it hasn't even been shown here.

for those that haven't heard of it, it's kind of similar to degrassi, only much more cooler.. it has Spashley :)

Machie Man

in yr erotic fantasies, y hello thur big boii
HSC
N/A
my friend in canada thinks it's amazing, but idk, I think it sounds kind of shit. :/ not that I've actually seen it, but just from what she tells me, it sounds incredibly lame. "OMG OMG A SHOW ABOUT TEENAGE LESBIANS! WE'RE SO BRAVE FOR GOING THERE! EXCEPT OH WAIT WE'RE KIND OF TOO SCARED TO SHOW ANYTHING TOO OUTRAGEOUS SO LETS JUST HAVE THE GIRLS HUG EVERY SO OFTEN :shy: GG GUYZ"

but yeah, i've actually never seen it so i could be well wrong :eek:

jest

HSC
Machie Man said:
my friend in canada thinks it's amazing, but idk, I think it sounds kind of shit. :/ not that I've actually seen it, but just from what she tells me, it sounds incredibly lame. "OMG OMG A SHOW ABOUT TEENAGE LESBIANS! WE'RE SO BRAVE FOR GOING THERE! EXCEPT OH WAIT WE'RE KIND OF TOO SCARED TO SHOW ANYTHING TOO OUTRAGEOUS SO LETS JUST HAVE THE GIRLS HUG EVERY SO OFTEN :shy: GG GUYZ"

but yeah, i've actually never seen it so i could be well wrong :eek:
it's got a good storyline mostly and it is a teen show so there wasn't much in the first season in terms of showing things that are 'outrageous' but it picks up greatly in the next 2 seasons

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
I think it's pretty dumb to have Carmen come and go so quickly like that. But oh well, at least Spencer and Ashley are sort of on track again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)