Soundwave 2010 (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Best festival line-up...fuck all that gay dance parklife bullshit...

The Get Up Kids
Isis
Placebo
Alexisonfire
My Chemical Romance
Sunny Day Real Estate
Anti-Flag
Gallows
Anthrax
Janes Addiction
Closure In Moscow

nuff said

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i remember when you used to make amatuer rap songs which were really bad

anyway, 'gay dance parklife bullshit' lol learn to music. since you seem to like jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon u should give 'that parklife gay shit' a chance.

anyway, i like the soundwave line up, and i would probably go if it was at sydney park instead of eastern creek fkn raceway

Last edited:

7oas7y

HSC
Can't say I appreciate your attitude towards dance music... But everyone has their own tastes I guess. Also I can't wait for Soundwave <3

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
i remember when you used to make amatuer rap songs which were really bad

anyway, 'gay dance parklife bullshit' lol learn to music. since you seem to like jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon u should give 'that parklife gay shit' a chance.

anyway, i like the soundwave line up, and i would probably go if it was at sydney park instead of eastern creek fkn raceway
yeah they were crap rap songs...but everyone attempts to make music at some stage...and i dont jump on bandwagons...i still like rap music...i just dont follow it anymore because most of the shit comes out is crap...so i dont bother with it...also i dont mind sum dance music...i just dont like the whole scene it has and how everyone seems to jump on THAT bandwagon...people who hated it but when they turned 18 started loving it....

and eastern creek is a good venue....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)