SOR prelim assignment- Aboriginal Spirituality??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4lettersdown

HSC
Hello, I'm lazy and i dont care about SOR, however it is mandatory at my school, and apparently wieghs well in UAIs or some shit . anone care to send me an old copy of an assesment I got on aboriginal spirituality???
1. Outline TWO reasons why the land is central of aboriginal spirituality. 100 words

2. Describe the concept of the Dreaming in Aboriginal societies.
100 words

3. Analyse the significance of the dreaming for all aspects of Aboriginal Spirituality.
500-700 words

I'll probably just end up doing it myself, but the combination of religion and aboriginal culture has reduced my attention span to mere seconds. to qualify: im not being rascist, but since I've learnt the same wishy washy uninspired thing every year about aboriginal culture for as long as i can remember, I really can't get interested in it. a bit of a shot in the foot for the reconciliation, but oh well :p (top tip: take with grain of salt)

Bacchus

HSC
Hello, I'm lazy and i dont care about SOR, however it is mandatory at my school, and apparently wieghs well in UAIs or some shit . anone care to send me an old copy of an assesment I got on aboriginal spirituality???
1. Outline TWO reasons why the land is central of aboriginal spirituality. 100 words

2. Describe the concept of the Dreaming in Aboriginal societies.
100 words

3. Analyse the significance of the dreaming for all aspects of Aboriginal Spirituality.
500-700 words

I'll probably just end up doing it myself, but the combination of religion and aboriginal culture has reduced my attention span to mere seconds. to qualify: im not being rascist, but since I've learnt the same wishy washy uninspired thing every year about aboriginal culture for as long as i can remember, I really can't get interested in it. a bit of a shot in the foot for the reconciliation, but oh well :p (top tip: take with grain of salt)
Don't expect someone to do your own homework.

All we can do is to help you.

If you don't want to be labelled to have plagirised, do it yourself or at least just take in board some help.

Go to wikipedia or google the materials. Alternatively, textbooks is quite useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)