SOR PREDICTIONS (1 Viewer)

Longbottom

HSC
I think C might be right though, damnit
Nah totems specifically link an induviduals identity to a land. On this land they are able to peform and protect the animals and the land itself through rituals as this is specifically linked to kinship relations which is how totemism is derrived.

B

carrotsss

HSC
NO CARROTSSSSS WE ADVOCATE FOR TOTEMIC SPIRITS TILL THE END OF TIME
OKAY ILL TRUST YOU, I STILL HAVE HOPE WE’RE RIGHT

TOTEMIC SPIRITS 😍
ORAL TRADITION 🙂
INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY 🤮
Nah totems specifically link an induviduals identity to a land. On this land they are able to peform and protect the animals and the land itself through rituals as this is specifically linked to kinship relations which is how totemism is derrived.

B
Please be right 🙏 🙏

carrotsss

HSC
Also how much did everyone write for the essay? I think I wrote ~1500 words, I had like an hour to write it lol

Big_Kev

HSC
Yeah same I wrote around about 1.4-1.5K started wit like 56 or so mins. I do know some kids wrote close to 1.7-1.8 but they’re just insanely fast at thinking spontaneously and writing lmao

Featurefilm24

HSC
Yea my teacher said totemic spirits cause totems can be landmarks and I guess the land insinuated landmarks. Also how much did everyone write for the 6 markers page-wise?

HSC
way too much time about like 45-50 and my wrist started cramping and then clicking mid exam

geik

HSC
How often have they accepted two answers for a MC question? I remember there was one in 2020...
im sure they've done stuff like that pretty often for other subjects like math and bio.

Big_Kev

HSC
Geik bro Its only one correct answer - Individual Identity fr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)