Sor or Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

Jai2019

HSC
Hi. I am in year 11 and have the chance of dropping SOR(studies of religion) or Legal Studies. I want to drop legal studies because it is a content heavy subject but on top of that my Legal teacher has completely lost the plot and many of the year 12 are telling me that in year 12 she is another beast all together. They also say that she's a little corrupt when it comes to year 12 (strict for no reason). But on the other hand I believe SOR is a low scaler subject which may be detrimental to my atar Mark. I also find SOR very easy and uninteresting.
PLEAESE ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS WILL HELP!!

HSC
N/A
hey, I believe that legal studies would probably be the better decision to stick with if you want to achieve greater or higher marks, however, if you don't want to put in hard work you should do studies of religion as a safe spot, personally i think you should do legal studies i know you will get a good mark just put in the hard work and you will be fine!

studygirl118

HSC
Do Studies of Religion!! It actually scales quite well if you do good in it.
Just think about it .. easier subject + slightly less content = better chance of doing well

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)