SOR 2U- Done? How much further? (1 Viewer)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Hey guys. Just wondering if your school has finished the course already, and if not, how much further you have to go?

I'm not sure if my school is behind, but we're just up to our second tradition for Religion and Peace right now (haven't started though!).

Seamus733

HSC
Yeah, our class is up to the second religious tradition of Religion and Peace as well. After that, we've completed the course. Our trials start in week 3 though, so that's a lot of revision to get through in a small amount of time.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
We are basically done, we skipped the practice in our final depth study so we could finish religion and peace before the last assesment but we are just rapping up wesac now

ausdancer

HSC
we've almost finished the course except for the school of thought and ethics for Judaism. We hadn't started anything for Judaism (our third depth study) until monday and my trials start next week. we're cramming as much of Synagogue in as we can. We're gonna finish after trials. Religion and Peace was pretty easy i liked it.

fatimab

HSC
heyy guys was wondering if i culd get help wid one ethic in Christianity and Judasim its sooo hard to find info. also anyone noe where i culd get good info bout kadija bint kuwaylid for islam can find no proper info on da net...i really need help trials r sooo soon. btw we finished the whole course at skool but our teacher rushed thru it all n miss out on bits!:mad:

Sew2289

HSC
At my school, everyone is finished the course. Trials are this week so i'm guessing revision till the end of Term.

mathslover

HSC
We still need to learn the whole of Islam and our trials are over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)