Soooooo, how was it??? (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Yup, you can defer up until the end of March, I think. I found out about it all today, you just need to lodge a leave of absence form, and get the faculty to sign it off. Oh, and withdraw from all your subjects ;)

Your rght Ms 12 though - once you get settled in, it would prolly be good, but I just can't seem to apply myself. Never could ;)

LOL! The train is the best part!! I love the train ;) Although, if I do go back, I' move to Figtree, or there abouts.

suz

HSC
Yeah I love it too, but won't feel comfortable until I make some friends.....

Matthew_152

How far r u all travellin each day? I'm just curious, because I also have to travel a fair way to get to USYD...

HSC
Im exhausted... and uni has barely even started. I just got home (almost 2am) and i have to be at uni for a 9:30 lecture. Thing i regret the most is not taking time off work after the hsc... i havent had a break since literally the day i finished my last exam.

I have no idea how i should take my notes... cos if i do them at home it seems as though the lecturer skips half the chapter... and i cant take good notes during a lecture.

grrr :(

Whats worst is i take it out on my girl... cos im so tired :(

suz

HSC
Really, I know how you feel I'm absolutely exhausted from travelling and when I get home I'm in a bad mood
It takes me an hour to get home and I drive
Basically at lectures I copy whatever they put up on overhead, and then go through the chapter to supplement whatever I missed
Alternatively find out if the lecturer is putting the notes up on the net

HSC
Well it takes me half an hour to get to uni... BUT i have to do that trip 7 times a week, often at 5am... so its fucking annoying

suz

HSC
Wow that is pretty harsh is it just like that for this semester????

HSC
no.. like

i drive to uni normal times - there and back
but its also the same drive to work (and home at 5/6am)

santaslayer

HSC
so it seems that the travel is getting on most peoples nerves...maybe u should consider looking at sum notes on the train....maybe just to kill time and also alleviate the workload at home?
but yea i gotta agree, lectures are sooooooooooooo boring, esp if the guyz indian and ur struggling to listen to him. (accounting 1A)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
so it seems that the travel is getting on most peoples nerves...maybe u should consider looking at sum notes on the train....maybe just to kill time and also alleviate the workload at home?
but yea i gotta agree, lectures are sooooooooooooo boring, esp if the guyz indian and ur struggling to listen to him. (accounting 1A)
I'm loving the travel, its fun when you dont have to think about anything and just look out the window, so relaxing:p

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
u must be relaxed most of the time anyways, since u dont "think:"
lol

How nice you are ;) Ps how was the law lectures interesting?

santaslayer

HSC
pretty boring so far, all hsc stuff.....needed to read like 150 pages of Sh*t b4 the next seminar/tutorial...piss me off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)